• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Top 3 Places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Ok there is 1 of these for the plat forum but this needs 1 to.ok all i want to know is what r your top 3 fav places and why? thanx.

EDIT:Mine r:
    1.Dragons Den.
    2.Bell Tower
    3.Sinjoh Ruins

Last edited:

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    like the towns? blackthorn city cuz of the dragon den, snowpoint city cuz of the snow, and pastoria city but i dont know why.

Tiax

It's Show Time
    Years
  • like the towns? blackthorn city cuz of the dragon den, snowpoint city cuz of the snow, and pastoria city but i dont know why.

These two places^ aren't even in HeartGold or SoulSilver. -_-

Mine would be Mt. Silver, Whirl Islands, and Cerulean Cave. Oh, and nice sig, celebi72

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • 1) Blackthorn. Hometown of my Lance!
    2) Celadon - I always loved it, it's big and pretty, save for the Grimers fact and the claim of spoiling city's images with the game corner.
    3) Wow, I think so hard and I can't get a 3rd favourite xD

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    1: Goldenrod City - The city in the center of it all. If one lives in this bustling metropolis, every other city is only minutes away. It's got a park up north, a day care center down south and a large ocean to the west.

Shopping is always an option and the radio tower provides nice reception to all of the favorite programs. The underground is even a nice hangout for trainers and a great place to hold battles in an urban setting. Not to mention the Magnet Rail for travel.

2: Olivine City - The ocean harbor, the salty air wafting through the air, the local affair. this is truly one of my favorite places in the region. One can eat at the diner, battle/train at the gym, climb the lighthouse, fish, or even just hang out at the beach to the west.

The locals always have nice things to say and the cruise ship will provide a nice means of travel and luxury. This place gives the very essence of the sea.

2: New Bark Town - A small, quaint town in separated from the world by forest and sea. A quiet place to relax and think, while taking a break from training. One can swim in the lake to the east, wander with in the forest to the west, or just lazily loiter in the middle of town.

I haven't mentioned any of the Pokemon in these areas, but I must say that they all appeal to my likes.

Goldenrod: Cute Pokemon can be found south (Ratata, Abra and even Ditto) and north (Growlithe, Psyduck and sometimes Yanma)

Olivine: Sea faring Pokemon west and south, and some nice normals up north (Miltank, Tauros and Snubbull for example).

New Bark: Forest Pokemon to the west (Pidgey Hoothoot, and Sentret) and some sea Pokemon the the east (Tentacool, Goldeen and farther out, Chinchou)

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • 1. Ilex forest because of the cute Farfetch'd, celebi shrine and the fact it's a forest
    2. Lighthouse as there is a cute sick amphyy there :(
    3. Falkner's gym in Violet City because of, uhh, it looks nice :)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • 1. Olivine City: Because it just reminds me of a nice town near my area of living with a city on the water and studd I like that.

2. Goldenrod City. I love the big city no doubt.

3. New Bark Town. Reminds me of my hometown truly.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • 1. Cherrygrove City - A cool, quaint little city that always gives a warm welcome. The vivid scenery of both flowers and water is a sight to behold. Windows are wide open so as to absorb the beautiful sunlight which splashes down on this peaceful town, and every which way that this city leads to is to adventure.

2. National Park - The very essence of peace. National Park is home to many kinds of Pokémon, and is where many people come to enjoy the energetic silence and the solemn run of the park's fountain, or wait creepily in the grass like a Bug Pokémon and seek others for a battle.

This is where the Bug Catching Contest takes place on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

3. Azalea Town - The mellow yawning of Slowpoke surrounding you, lulling you softly to sleep; the relaxing cry of Slowbro, echoing from deep inside the Slowpoke Well; and the nobly pleasant and proud roar of a Slowking, boasting its royalty among its kind. Azalea Town is a classic little village, that branches off to Ilex Forest, Route 33, Slowpoke Well and Union Cave.

Kurt makes his living creating Poké Balls out of Apricorns found in the town, and the soft scattering and crackling of leaves can be heard from near the Ilex Forest Shrine. Could that be the fabled Time Travel Pokémon?

.:FreshX:.

Captian Obvious...
    Years
  • 1: I kno its not in Johto but it is in HGSS, Pallet town is my fav place of all
    2: Ecruteak - I have a good memory there from Gold
    3: You have to love Goldenrod

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Me laik..

• Ecruteak; it's beautiful and I dig the music.

• Celadon; Since long one of my favorite Cities evar. Also beautifully made, the music's fine and I think I'm in love with Erika xP

Ehhhh... Let's decide the third one...

• I'll just say Cerulean/Fuschia, because music makes me wanna dance!, dance!, dance! 8D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    top 3:

the johto region
    the johto region
    &the johto region!

JOHTO FTW!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    ~My top 3 fav. places

1. Goldenrod City because it has the gts, day-care is not far away from it, & has the best dept. store!

2. Whirl Islands because the remake of the cave is way better, awesome place to chill at, and good hidden items in the cave/island.

3. Safari Zone because I like to design my own safari zone. I thought that was creative in the game.. Another good place to catch all my pokemon. =D

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • Hmm

1) Goldenrod: I loves me some Goldenrod

2) Azailia: I just really like the music.

3) Icy Path: Again, just the music.

It's a shame I could only pick three, I have allot more than three, but those are my top three at least

Years
  • 3. Celadon city-Love the buildings.
    2. Route 24- it is such a small quiet route and the bridge is beautiful.
    1. Mahogany town- I guess i like the idea of it being so quiet and small but having so much excitement going on.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 1. Goldenrod City - everything is there... shopping, wi-fi HQ, Radio Tower, Whitney... and it's centrally located to both National Park and the Daycare.
    2. Olivine City - mostly due to Jasmine and the Lighthouse. Also a nice seaside town.
    3. Team Rocket's Mahogany Base - Yeah, I like sneaking around the abandoned base for kicks... and because of my Persian's reactions to the fake Persian statues within xD

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Unfortunately this thread is over a month old since it last had a post in it - please don't bump threads. Going to close, although if anyone wants to remake it/do something similar might be a decent thread in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back