• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

top 3 ugliest pokemon

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    My list would be

Feebas: It's not a looker, I thought that's what happens to your lungs when you smoke
    The Nosspass Evolution: When did the Russian Communist sterotype become a Pokemon?
    Jynx: I'm black and I'm proud of my heratige, but I just can't get behind a Pokemon that looks like some Song Of The South reject.

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I'd say the five (yeah, I know it says 3, but I have a 5 list) ugliest Pokemon are all Shinou ones.

1. Erekiburu (This one really creeps me out.)
    2. Sukanpuu
    3. Gureggeru
    4. Korobooshi
    5. Dainoozu

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I had a hunch you were going to come and own us all, Smarties xD Plus, why do people think Shuckles is ugly? He is so not! He's adorable!
    top 3 ugliest pokemon

T3h cuteness!

When I look at any Pokemon, I think of how they would look in real life. So picture shuckle in anime form......... Know picture him in real life........ Shuckle, is a type of mold or fungus that lives in a multi-holed shell that is red. Know, because hes is a type of mold or fungus, he's not exactly going to be all smooth and have a consistant color of yellow. He most likely smells so bad, that you'd rather stick your head in a toilet. His skin may feel smooth, but it would not look smooth. And when you would touch his skin, y'ull most likely get sick. And his yellow color, because he is a mold or fungus, there would be dark and light splotches of yellow all over his body. He probably does not have that type of mouth, his mouth is probly full of mold and dripping siliva. Nothing much I can say about his eyes. But his breath is probably the worst feature. And to top it all off, he also looks like it could be the most stupidest Pokemon.

And thats why I think Shuckle is the most ugly Pokemon.

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    When I look at any Pokemon, I think of how they would look in real life. So picture shuckle in anime form......... Know picture him in real life........ Shuckle, is a type of mold or fungus that lives in a multi-holed shell that is red. Know, because hes is a type of mold or fungus, he's not exactly going to be all smooth and have a consistant color of yellow. He most likely smells so bad, that you'd rather stick your head in a toilet. His skin may feel smooth, but it would not look smooth. And when you would touch his skin, y'ull most likely get sick. And his yellow color, because he is a mold or fungus, there would be dark and light splotches of yellow all over his body. He probably does not have that type of mouth, his mouth is probly full of mold and dripping siliva. Nothing much I can say about his eyes. But his breath is probably the worst feature. And to top it all off, he also looks like it could be the most stupidest Pokemon.

And thats why I think Shuckle is the most ugly Pokemon.

What how can you resist that adorable little yellow turtle pokemon? It is not a fungus!

Anyways these are some ugly pokemon:

1. Nosepass (Evo) -Most ugly of all-
    2. Venusaur -Almost as ugly as that dumb thingy-
    3. Nosepass -It is ugly, I got some advice for it though don't grow up!
    4. Primeape -Yuck, who would want a rampaging cross between a pig and a monkey?-
    5. Mankey -Same as Primeape-

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    What how can you resist that adorable little yellow turtle pokemon? It is not a fungus!

Anyways these are some ugly pokemon:

1. Nosepass (Evo) -Most ugly of all-
    2. Venusaur -Almost as ugly as that dumb thingy-
    3. Nosepass -It is ugly, I got some advice for it though don't grow up!
    4. Primeape -Yuck, who would want a rampaging cross between a pig and a monkey?-
    5. Mankey -Same as Primeape-

No, I think I remember reading in gold and silver that it was a fungus or mold thing. I really don't remeber, but i'm pretty sure.

yasu-trainer

Intermediate Trainer
    Years
    NOSEPASS! Dear Lord, when I saw that guy in my Ruby game for the first time, I cringed. Of course there are other ugly Pokemon out there, but Nosepass beats them all by a long-shot. It should never have been created.

Years
    nosepass aint that bad... tbh...

but why did no-one mention Jibacoil yet ? it really freaks me out, and it makes me stop training a magnemite into magneton, cause that is such a cool pokemon ! but then comes Jibacoil O_O #462

then Jynx and Regigigas i guess... but Jibacoil... O_O

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    why do people think nosepass + evo are ugly?
    imo i think they're pretty funny looking.
    there are plenty of fugly pokemon, like tyrogue, combusken, kangaskhan, claydol, snubbull, mr. mime, aipom and meditite.
    yes, i hate alot of pokemon. : )

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I would say

Nose pass (Pokemon were never made to have human features.)

Dusclops (Looks like a cyclops but didnt pull it off as well as duskull pulled a floating skull off)

Shiftry (Looks like a goddamn goblin or elf)

Years
    Hikozaru (I always choose the fire pokemon first in every new pokemon game but I don't think so this time).

Nosepass

Steelix (pretty darn ugly!)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    1.Barboach- ICK x.x
    2.That....larva flying...thhing...Dunsparce? Whatever it was x.x
    3.Mr.Mime- I don't like the colors, and I hate humanoid Pokemon.
    5. Jynx- Humanoid; ew.
    4.Shiftry- Humanoid; ew.
    5.Nosepass- Just..ew.

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Its not too often that I think a Pokemon is ugly. Sometimes I'll think a particular Pokemon looks downright stupid (Nosepass and Dainose, for example), but "ugly" doesnt come across my mind to much. The only Pokemon I can recall when I think "ugly" is Feebas. And I really dont think its evolution, Milotic, is all that beautiful either. I dont think Milotic is ugly, but in my eyes its terribly far from being "the most beautiful Pokemon of all". Why on Earth does it hold such a title... Starmie is more beautiful than Milotic is. Enough of my getting off topic, lol.

Last edited:

SnowPhoenix

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2008
    Jynx, Grimer, and Muk. Those are the first three that popped into my head...

Back