• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 5 games you've played this year

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
1. Battleblock Theater.
This game is so amazing, imo. Everything about it makes it a fun game. The silly voice acting and good level design make it an experience that is hard to get bored of. Even when the levels become difficult, it's never so hard that it would make you angry.

2. Payday 2
Both Payday games are really in-depth and fun, and the second one really brought it together. This game is pretty hard however. I usually play games like this wrong, for example, I would often accidentally left-click, shooting my gun, and alerting every guard on the map.

3. Garry's Mod
Community Simulator.

4. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Way too complicated for me to get really into, but a really fun casual game for me. Phasing between combat and economy in such short amounts of time makes for a great strategy game!

5. Nuclear Throne
This game is not terribly popular, but it deserves to be. It is still in beta, so there are a lot of things sketchy about it. That aside, it makes for a fun, rouge-like game!

I had surprisingly a lot to say on this matter.

TL;DR
I LIKE VIDEO GAMES.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hm, my favorite in no particular order:

1.) Mario Kart 8: I bought a Wii U for this and Smash Bros. It's such a fun games, and I've had days where I would spend more than 8 hours simply racing and trying to do well in time trials. Not the best Mario Kart I've played, but one of the funnest.

2.) Pokemon X- Such a great game, although there isn't much to do post-game. I enjoy playing through the Pokemon games, and enjoy the amount of Pokemon available in this title. I trade most of the time now with this game. I can't wait for Pokemon OR and AS!

3.) Outlast- I was introduced to this title a few weeks ago and I love it! It will be one of the firs titles I purchase if I ever decide to buy a PlayStation 4. It's such a fun survival game that is 10x scarier at night! I especially love playing this game with friends.

4.) South Park: The Stick of Truth- This game lived up to all the hype I had for it! Such a fun game, and hilarious as well. For God's sake, their is a button that allows your character to fart!

5.) Grand Theft Auto V- Bought the game last year, and still enjoy it so much! The story mode was fun, and there is still way more that I can do once I beat the game. Furthermore, online play made the game even more fun. I love how Rockstar Studios is constantly adding on to the game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
1. Mario Kart 8 - it's been so much fun playing this online and enjoying my new Wii U. I got to play online with a Let's Player recording on Twitch today and I was cracking up as I threw red shells at him while he chuckled and cursed at me.
2. ZombiU - I wasn't sure I'd like this one because it was sort of freaking me out. I finally got over the scariness and I'm really enjoying this one too. I've only died a few times so far!
3. Wind Waker HD - WW is one of my favorite Zelda games and I got this one for free with my purchase of Mario Kart 8. I still love sailing and exploring the world. It's been fun reliving a childhood favorite.

As I have purchased some games since originally posting, I will update...

1. Mario Kart 8 - still awesome and loving playing with friends
2. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - bought this recently and I absolutely love it. Another childhood favorite Zelda game basically being relived through this new experience
3. Zombi U
4. Wind Waker HD
5. Donkey Kong Country 3D Returns - got this as a free download for Nintendo Elite status. Enjoying it a lot, but it's just hard to play on such a small screen. I am so ready to play Tropical Freeze though.

I also have purchased Bravely Default, but have yet to play it!

Back