• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top o' the morning to ya!

Years
    Howdy there people, nice to meet you. As you can guess from the username, I go by Clevercookies. It's a name I used to call people who aren't really very clever, so yeah... Comical genius(!).

Anyway, a bit about me: I'm Irish(Born 'n' raised in Dublin) and I'm currently about to go into my third year of University on a Computer Science degree. I'm 19 at the minute, so just about an adult. Video games are my hobby for release. I enjoy them for what they are, so you won't see many heated debates about whether the rival in Gen I's name is Green, blue or purple!

I love reading. I'm currently trying to get through Ulysses- you know, that long and fairly confusing version of The Odyssey? I'm a huge fan of George Martin's A song of Ice and Fire.

Anyway, I'll cut the lengthy introduction here and just say "How's it goin'"?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ooh Clever Cookies, nomnomnomnommmm~ It's a cute username! Welcome to the forums today! You can call me Dragon; I'm not as fierce as all them' other Dragons, sooo yeah!

Wishin' you luck on your University studies; I'm on my final year myself, so, I hope that the both of us will end up being as successful as we can! Video games are to diiie for, and pretty much my hobby too. Other than pokemon, do you like any other video games? Like, I enjoy Persona, Legend of Zelda, Tales, and Fire Emblem games most of all. Still willing to try out new things though. :3

Things are going great! Glad to have met you, and thanks for introducing yourself! Have a wonderful time, and I do hope that you will be as active as you can be! If you need any assistance, I'm always right up your corner! Take care. C:

Years
    Ahaha, thanks for the warm welcome mate!

Well, I've always been keen on the likes of Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and the newer stuff from Naughty Dogs(I enjoy TLoU).

Oh? What would be your course/Major?

Thanks!

Years
    Computer science? That's a subject I considered majoring in a while back, but I ultimately decided against it because it turned out to be a bit much for me.

But welcome to PC! If you want to discuss gaming, we have a forum for that where you can discuss nearly any type of games out there. And i've done a bit of reading in my day, since i'm an English major i'll be doing a lot more come the fall.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey there CC, welcome to PokéCommunity! It seems we have a few things in common, I too am from Ireland. I used to live in Dublin for a while, about a year ago. I'm now back down south, which is where I'm from. You're pretty young to be going into your third year already, which is actually really awesome haha. You could have a Master's degree at 21!

I too am a big fan of George RR Martin's books, I've finished as far as A Dance with Dragons, and of course I'm a big fan of the series too. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here on PC. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to come to me :]

Years
    Ahhh, thanks for the warm welcomes people!

@Stargazer Ironically, I went for an English-based degree,but I didn't get it due to the points system in Ireland. Switcheroo, eh?

@Abnegation Aye! A fellow paddy! I haven't found many in the other forums I've haunted, now one finds me! Nice!

Back