• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top Online Gaming Moments

Years

• Name your online moments

Well, we have all, at some point, been online with one or two games on our consoles or PCs. What I would like to know is, what are your favourite moments of online gaming? It could be anything from a hilarious fail someone did, to an epic moment that you executed, to something that you just thought was pretty darn cool.

Remember, we can all get riffled up online, so don't mention anything bad you did that could break PG-13! :3

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I was playing LaTale with a friend of mine and we took some screenshots. I'm kerobeam, she's Personas.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • I was playing some TBOGT online when this guy came on, got in an attack heli, and started shooting everyone up. I get in another heli and start dogfighting him, where he shoots me down, and I parachute to safety onto a rooftop. He tries to kill me, but, I get him first with an RPG. The heli splits in half, the tail section falls to earth, and the front end crushes my character.

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Well I have two to share atm, one just happened earlier today.

Both of these were on LoL with Annie with a bunch of friends premaking on Skype.

So basically, we were pubstomping like normal, I was fairly well fed by the time we nailed their first inhib, I belive I had Rod of Ages, Boots, and a Deathcap. I was playing pretty carelessly and not paying attention to my minimap. Anyway, the rest of my team was down pushing another lane and I suddenly heard from them something along the lines of "heads up! 4 of em are heading for you" within 2 seconds of that, I saw them all surrounding me at all sides. (No I don't remember who they were playing, this was 3 months ago). I Flash over into the jungle to compress them for some AoE action, as I AoE stun them with Tibbers + start DPSing with my Q and W's while keeping my shield up for a little bit. The first 2 fall pretty quickly, picking myself up a double kill with the third following up right after. At that point I was heading up mid after the last one retreated while each of us had 100 or so hp and I had my stun stacked and ready again. Then, a CV reveals their Shaco in the brush extemely close to me, RIGHT BEFORE he is able to hit Decieve and stealth, I pop him with a Q > W > Ignite deal which gets him to about as low as I was, as my team was laughing at my inevitable death it seemed, while one of my friends was messing with his external speakers and accidentally twitched and maxed his volume out RIGHT as I finished off that Shaco, so all that we heard in the conversation was echoed by a mighty "QUADDRA KILL!".

The second happened much more recently but was much less epic, more funny than anything else. So I was pushing midlane this time pretty hard after taking out their mid laner and first tower, when my other friend says in Skype something along the lines of "heads up, there's a veigar" as he says this (He's always late with his mias) he quickly pops out of the jungle between top and middle, and I quickly burst him down with Q > R >W > Ignite thanks to my really fast Needlessly Large Rod giving me monstrous early game AP. He's silent for a second or so and then simply says "There was a Veigar" and was silent for the next 5 minutes until they surrendered.

MikeyOak

Gary Oak wannabe
    Years
  • Getting my first 85 on WoW after a solid 15 hours play in determination.
    Or anytime I complete Shadowfang Keep on a lowbie with a decent party, still the best dungeon in the game =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    My Killtacular on Halo 3 was my best moment online. It included beating down a guy with a shotgun and then picking it up and using it. Lol it was pretty great

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • By best online gaming moment is probably the time I pulled a Leeroy Jenkins on my former guild. We were about to fight a boss and everyone was waiting for the douchebag tank/guildmaster to finish whatever he was doing. Eventually I got so frustrated I just charged in, aggroed the boss and watched the group get killed.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The most fun I've ever had in an FPS was Medic-only matches in Killzone 2.

Also, griefing players in Demon's Souls is extremely fun as well, but nothing beats the experience of never dying in Killzone because everyone on your team is a total bro and takes their defibrillator out immediately to heal me in the middle of 32 player chaos.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • In Battlefield 2...Captured a flag as the last one alive with just my knife and claymores so we wouldn't get capped out.

In Call of Duty 4...TWL 5v5 S&D match on Overgrown on the 8th or 9th. I went AFK for just a minute between rounds to get a water bottle and when I came back I was the only one left. I slowly picked off 3 of the 4 guys left then eventually defused the bomb the last guy planted.

In Call of Duty: World at War...Me and 3 random people got into the 30something round while playing on Der Riese. We eventually lost because my teammates all ran out of ammo while I was defending with only a flamethrower.

Years
  • Does constantly outplaying friends (actually it has always been the same one except maybe once) in allied CivIV hamachi games on against the AI on relatively easy difficulty levels count?

Hey, at least for me it was fun.

Back