• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toradora! discussion

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Since the sticky thread about currently airing stuff appears to have a severe case of deadness...

Anybody following Toradora! right now? The series is almost at a close; last episode's (23) ending got me really excited for the upcoming episode. I still don't know for sure what's going to happen; however, it's starting to become clearer. I think there's the potential for Ryuuji to completely botch things, though, so I could be completely wrong.

Any thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Woaa I hope Ryuugi will go on with Minori in the end coz i realy like those couple to be togather....
    >.<
    23 is the end huh... It really near... wow

Years
    Woot finally a Toradora thread! The most probable ending is RyuujiXTaiga, but I hope that doesn't happen. It's unlikely that he would go on with Minori cos of her attitude in the recent episodes. I preferred the old cute Minori... :(

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I'm about 4 episodes behind, but its a decent show. Good storyline, animation has been decent. It hasn't been a bad watch.

The little tiger...awwwwwwwwwwww *petpet*

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Woaa I hope Ryuugi will go on with Minori in the end coz i realy like those couple to be togather....
    >.<
    23 is the end huh... It really near... wow
    Nope, 23 was the episode that aired last week. 25 is the last episode.

Woot finally a Toradora thread! The most probable ending is RyuujiXTaiga, but I hope that doesn't happen. It's unlikely that he would go on with Minori cos of her attitude in the recent episodes. I preferred the old cute Minori... :(
    I was (and still am) hoping for Ryuuji x Taiga, though I kind of expected it simply from the name of the series. I was never really a Minori fan, to be honest; she just didn't seem like the kind of person that would go well with... well, anyone. That's not to say I don't like her character, I just don't think she'd fit with anyone.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I always liked Minorin... until after she started to become retarded and annoying. God, I started to hate her so much then.
    I'm hoping she declares to Ryuuji and gets rejected. Badly.

Taiga and Ami are still awesome, though.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    i thought it ended at 24? :\

anywho, it looks to be like a great ending for the series. *must read manga*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Minorin was amazing until these last few episodes, when she stopped being hyper, happy, and interweb-friendly. Meanwhile, Taiga is still awesome, and Ami is more likable than I started her off as

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It isn't the ending pair/s I wanted to see when I picked up the show, but ToraDora is still awesome nonetheless.

I'm slightly sad that the show ends next week, but today's episode looked pretty good. *has only read the review on RC so far*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Seems as though they may end it with a lame ending. I always wanted it to be Ami, she is my favourite pairing for Ryuujii. 24 been released yet?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Seems as though they may end it with a lame ending. I always wanted it to be Ami, she is my favourite pairing for Ryuujii. 24 been released yet?

It was Ami or crazy Minorin for me. I wonder if there will be another pairing left over after Ryuuji x Taiga.

It aired around 2 hours ago I think.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Cant wait to see tonite episode(subbed) from my neigbour country channel
    Hope have same progressing >.<

Years
    Ahh I can't wait for tonight's episode, and honestly I have no idea who I want Ryuuji to end up with... :( Minori's become a violent retard, Ami isn't that close to him... It looks like it's gonna be Taiga and Ryuuji... :(

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    It's totally going to be TaigaxRyuuji in the end; the series is called Toradora!.

I actually like Minori even more in the recent episodes, she shows far more character depth now than she did when she was being superhyperactivestuffs.
    But that's just me. ):

Years
    I can't wait for the next episode! X3 I'd love to see Taiga and Ryuji together. Its such a cute series. : 3

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
    I love this series so much, short animes are always so wonderful :3. I always wanted Taiga x Ryuuji and in episode 21 when Taiga said what she said (don't wanna give spoilers), I let out a "yay" of excitement :3. The ending and this weeks episode are sure to be awesome.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    two episodes left? well, technically only next weeks left, i havnt watched this weeks yet because it isnt subbed...but man, what a good series

Back