• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toradora! discussion

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Episode 24 was a bit meh. I expected drama about love triangle, but they resolved the stuff for like 10 mins. And they're dating? in the middle of the episode? and they are married? in the last episode!?

It was very confusing. ;;

Years
    The subs were horrible, I didn't understand what they were saying at some points. I can't understand why Ryuuji would just suddenly fall in love with Taiga just because she accidentally confessed to him on the trip, I mean Minori is the one he always liked right? :[ Btw the opening song rocks. XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    The subs were horrible, I didn't understand what they were saying at some points. I can't understand why Ryuuji would just suddenly fall in love with Taiga just because she accidentally confessed to him on the trip, I mean Minori is the one he always liked right? :[ Btw the opening song rocks. XD

Did you watched Episode 24? If so, then you're right. the subs were horrible.

Years
    Yeah, I'm talking about 24, but I liked the part where
    Spoiler:

I don't think I'm that excited for the last episode, since this episode was ridiculous and the ending was like kinda rushed... -_-

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Did you watched Episode 24? If so, then you're right. the subs were horrible.

Well it just depends which grouped subbed the video you watched. The one I watched was pretty decent.

Episode 24 surprised me with
    Spoiler:

Wasn't expected that. Were you?

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    HOLY SHIZZZ...god, very few anime, after watching an episode, makes me feel (for lack of a better term) refreshed....god, i wish every anime had an episode like this....ep 24 had SOOO much happen instead of just beating around the bush and stall, the writers threw everything on the table and said "lets end with a bang" and damn do they deliver

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    8| Episode 24.

EPISODE 24.

Spoiler:

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    8| Episode 24.

EPISODE 24.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

would you rather have an episode with a lot of stuff going on or would you like an episode where nothing happens (the most recent one I watched was suzuka where out of the 26 episode series, only 5 were needed)

i agree with it being rushed, and all that happened was pretty rash, but with one episode left and all the dawdling, they needed to do something, i think it is pretty good

Cherrim

Years
    I'd rather they balance it out; cramming too much in or having nothing happen at all is just evidence of bad writing, imo.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I must agree with Lightning. Although I hate filler episodes which end up being absolutely pointless (like how almost every anime has a beach episode), rushing through material isn't that good.
    Spoiler:

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    well, guys, can you let it go for a series this good? its called an ending, and they needed to do it, and i'd rather them go out with a bang then something as stupid as taiga and ryuuji just holding hands and fading to white (suzuka reference).....

Cherrim

Years
    No. :( As a great series that I've looked forward to watching every week for months, to see an ending that looks so thrown together like this really bothers me. I have hiiiigh expectations for next week and if not I'll be really disappointed because EVERYTHING ELSE about this anime was so top-knotch.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    come on, when you think about it, its not a big deal, hell, im not bothered by it at all....just like when i got one of my friends to read watchmen and they called it "rushed at the end"...i was like, who cares? unless they make a cliffhanger ending, i really couldnt care less

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'm looking forward to next week's episode. I liked the series a lot, and while there was a lot going on in episode 24, I didn't dislike the episode itself.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    But in the preview for episode 25 dun you think something ganna change?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I can't understand why Ryuuji would just suddenly fall in love with Taiga just because she accidentally confessed to him on the trip, I mean Minori is the one he always liked right? :[

...suddenly?
    Come on, he actually always (or at least since like the middle of the series) liked her, he just didn't realise it until she accidentally confessed.

Back