• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tori's Shiny/Breeding Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    OP Updated. Two requests fulfilled. please post if you want the bred pokes now. Now taking breeding requests!

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    OP Updated. Two requests fulfilled. please post if you want the bred pokes now. Now taking breeding requests!
    Ok, I would like to take my Shiny Caterpie request back. I bred one myself with 31 Ivs in Sp. Att, Speed, and Sp def, Modest nature. :3

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    Sure. See if you like anything there.

i am quite interested in: *Yellow Forest Flying Pikachu or Kyoto Cross Media Experience Pikachu
    I just want one, but i am not quite sure if an adamant great IV zangoose is enough. pick two if neccessary. ^^

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    I would like to have the Jap Eevee. ^3^ I would like to off the Experience Pikachu, but since it is rare I am only tradeing if for another event that I am looking for. Sorry... Would you like anything else though?

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    I would like to have the Jap Eevee. ^3^ I would like to off the Experience Pikachu, but since it is rare I am only tradeing if for another event that I am looking for. Sorry... Would you like anything else though?

its quite alright. i'll go check your thread. :)

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    i will trade u my 10th aniv lugia for a adament raltz with 31 ivs in atk and if u ev train it with 251 in atk and u can spread out the rest of the stats how ever u like but if u do this i will through in a shiny metagross. thx

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    i will trade u my 10th aniv lugia for a adament raltz with 31 ivs in atk and if u ev train it with 251 in atk and u can spread out the rest of the stats how ever u like but if u do this i will through in a shiny metagross. thx

what is the nature and is it UT?

UPDATE! sorry for the delay in the EV requests, school has flooded me with latin homework but i am alsmot done. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back