• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Torney Pools!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    Man, when are you all online (pointing at my pool members). I want this to get done asap. Plz contact me:

[email protected] (email)
    Pm me
    or talk to me at NB (Cerberus)

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    =/ haven't caught any of my opponents online either

Pidgeot500

Homeless
    Years
  • I've been around pretty much every day... I wasn't feeling very well Sunday and also possibly partially the Saturday and Monday surrounding then, so I wasn't around then, but I have been trying to stop by. Unfortunately I have dial-up and this is a busy time so I can't stay logged in for extended periods of time. Today I was online for around two hours, though. I haven't seen Cerberus or Kirby around, but I do remember their names since I've been on the Smogon server for quite a while and am confident we will battle soon, hopefully even by the end of the week. :)

I am usually on anywhere between 2pm and 2am EST, though I'm most likely to be on from 8 to midnight or from 3 or 6. I'm sorry I'm not online for more often, but I'm sure we'll get this done.

Sin

^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2006
    husk im having a crazy exam week with like 6 exams in 5 days. so wait =D

Years
  • my sn for nbattle for now is: fun
    i battled husk with it =P and barely lost! but since we arent in the same pool it dont matter! omg husk that was soo close, we have good teams!

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    =P I hate that one pokeon of yours.

But, I'll keep it secret

Pidgeot500

Homeless
    Years
  • I've been kind of... busy, recently, with things IRL, and I forgot about this. x.x I still haven't played Cerberus or kirby, though...

Years
  • sorry guys, my bro broke my comp, (long story), and i just got my new 1 today, also i have to redo all my teams because I couldn't load my teams from my old comp to this new 1... ill try and do it asap, but plz dont rush me.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    Well i am very often online, so just pm me to say when you want to battle.. to prevent this tourny from dieing..

EDIT:

I won vs Kirby

End Battle! [Cerberus] wins!
    Score: 0 to 4

GG

Last edited:
    Years
  • i already told u that didnt count, i lost my 11 teams cuz i got a new comp and i have to remake my best team, so dont say u won if i never agreed it was a toruney battle, i only said let me get my good team after i battled u for fun w/ my fun mean look/block team. if i was to battle u for the tourney i wopulda said so

NZ-1337

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Please dont let this tourney die

Ill be away for 5 days because of Exams and then I will be back to finish my battles and keep this tourney running

Pidgeot500

Homeless
    Years
  • and Cerberus beat me as well :)
    edit: my definition of hax is verified, I didn't hax, I just had the "luck of retarded" :)

Last edited:
    Back