• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tosh Status here

Tosh Status

Haunter Gang
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Hey guys I'm new just wanted to introduce myself. I play pokemon (duh) mainly I play gamebattles and i post games on the interwebs.

Anyways Im Tosh Status, Tosh for short
    Nice to meet you all.

PokeMMO

Squirtle
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Well hello there Tosh. Welcome to the Pokecommunity. What generation of pokemon are you currently enjoying?

Vibrava

Linux junkie
    Years
  • Hey Tosh, I am sort of new here too, but I note that the folks here seem to be friendly. Welcome and well met.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey guys I'm new just wanted to introduce myself. I play pokemon (duh) mainly I play gamebattles and i post games on the interwebs.

Anyways Im Tosh Status, Tosh for short
    Nice to meet you all.

Welcome Tosh my name is Diablo cos that is what they call me :) This place is soo cool they have everything to cater for here for all Interests and peoples here are friendly so don't be afraid to chat and make new friends I'll sea ya soon

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Welcome Tosh (your name reminds me of a really funny show :'D), to the forums. I've been on hiatus lately, but I aim to be extremely active here on. Everyone is really friendly here so it won't be impossible to make friends :P. If you need help, contact Meganium90 or Cirno. Any mod at all will help, in fact. Have a WONDERFUL time here and the rest of the day :).

Back