• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Total Drama Island

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I suppose the show isn't too terrible. I must admit that I find it creative that they would make a cartoon based on a "reality" show. In fact, if Total Drama Island was based on votes from the viewing audience, I'm sure the popularity of it would be phenominal!
    (I would vote in it... xD)

I suppose there are worse shows on Cartoon Network.
    (Points to the stupidity that is The Misadventers of Flapjack and Chowder...)

Excuse me honey but FlapJack is hilarious. Thats my lil man! anyway, I figured the fat kid(gags) would win bbecause he was the on on the face when they wold show that it was coming on.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Well it was made in Canada... and they have different censorship standards, I believe. They do put a "TV-PG" warning before every episode. XD

I really enjoy the show. And, oddly enough, my dad likes it, too. I think it's because it is genuinely funny as opposed to most of the crap CN is churning out these days. I watched the marathon to catch up today which was followed by The Mask so I had a pretty good TV day today. XD

Actually, the original TDI in Canada

Already done the first season.

Owen Wins, with Gwen in second

and before each episode, Chris says something like a warning before it.

"Don't do this stuff at home."

And when Gwen's pants were torn off by Heather, when she got to the top, she said, "Aw, ****." instead of "Aw, man."

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Well that show is OK. But not Perfect. There are better shows *Points at Science Channel Documentaries*, Yeah.

Of course, the show is Adult Swim material. But that wouldn't make the "Maple Nation" happy, you know?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Haha I totally didn't like this show at first, but I got addicted. Did anyone watch tonight!? Heather's blond assistant girl (wow, I can't remember her name at all) gave the finger and they censored it. Plus her mouth doesn't move to the words of when she insults Heather before leaving to the docks. I don't know if that happens in Canada too, but haha. It's funny.

I miss Bridget...jerks.

I figured Owen would win. Bleh. Well it'll still be fun to see the order of who goes and when next. I'm thinking it's DJ or Izzy's turn, but I wouldn't doubt Heather getting owned next episode (kind of relating to Omarosa on the first season of The Apprentice :P)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    ^^ Shouldn't all that be in spolier boxes?

Saw Total Drama Island last night, things are getting rough!!

I would say what happened but I don't know how to do that "content hidden" tab thing...

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    I would say what happened but I don't know how to do that "content hidden" tab thing...

HTML:
    These are Spoiler Tags: [spoiler] [/spoiler]
    HTML:
    Just wrap them around your text.
    HTML:
    Example: [spoiler]This is example text![/spoiler]
    Spoiler:

Oh yeah, and I'm also a huge fun of the show. (b"b

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So does anyone from Canada know if a Season 2 might be coming? I can totally see a group of personalities they missed (it'd be neat to see the first crew either as re-appearances or CITs :P).

I just watched the rest of the season on youtube, I couldn't stand waiting for the CN weekly releases (plus the office is on at the same time. Conundrum!)

And LASHAWNA WAS TOTALLY SUPPOSED TO FINISH 3RD!! I hate how they kicked her off, they could have at least had her flip out on all the other campers and beat them with her luggage XD

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    So does anyone from Canada know if a Season 2 might be coming? I can totally see a group of personalities they missed (it'd be neat to see the first crew either as re-appearances or CITs :P).

I just watched the rest of the season on youtube, I couldn't stand waiting for the CN weekly releases (plus the office is on at the same time. Conundrum!)

And LASHAWNA WAS TOTALLY SUPPOSED TO FINISH 3RD!! I hate how they kicked her off, they could have at least had her flip out on all the other campers and beat them with her luggage XD

Season 2, no new people, just 15 of the old campers. I hope that Noah and Tyler come back.

Back