• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toto's Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Can you do me an avatar with some fire pokemon or a banner and then sais kevin on the bottom?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    RagingDragon said:
    I dont know if this will be possible Toto, but could yo make me an animated avatar of Absol, but seeing as the only time I have seen Absol is in the movie, that could be a problem, so if not, could you make me an animated avatar with Mightyena please, if not, no worries Toto. Thanks in advance ^___^
    Here you go! ^^
    https://img128.echo.cx/img128/2046/absol4sd.gif

I am working on your avatar pokemon_prince
    This is not a banner request thread.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Ok this is supposed to be an avvy thread not an animation thread. This is the last animation I am doing and it will be in avvy size.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey Angela...XD Now, I know what you're thinking "Oh lord, she wants another avatar? x_X" But they are just so cool! <333 Don't worry though, your avvies you've made for me so far aren't going to waste, as I use them as profile pics or on other forums I visit if I'm not using them as a regular avvie. :3

Anyways, unless you'd prefer not to make me another avatar, can I just have a Typhlosion avvie? You're not doing animations anymore, which is perfectly fine, so can I just have a cool piccy of Typhlosion with my name (Kelsey) on it pwease? :333 Thankies! ^^

~Kelsey

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hi, I was wonddering if you could make me an avatar?

Text: Raven's Phoenix
    Picture:
    Toto's Avatar Request Thread

Just use her head and left arm (the arm holding her hood).
    Background: Phoenix
    But make the back ground picture way smaller, about the size of the Beast Boy picture in my siggy.

Thanx Toto! :D

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    This may be hard but if you could... could you make an animated Gonbe avi? XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I will do the reqeusts that are left but I am not going to do anymore for a while and I already said no more animated ones >>;; This thread was never meant to be for animations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back