• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toto's Pokemon Anime Animation Request Thread

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    When I get to it.

Sapphire_Dragon
    pikastar
    ~Bayleef~
    Blazey boy
    RagingDragon
    tyranitar_dude
    Housyasei-san
    Dark_Pikachu
    Rinrei
    Mudkip girl
    Nash_combo
    Fox Fire
    stbrookes
    Bolded names are already done and the rest I will be doing in the next few days.

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    Hey toto,its me(again).Can you take this and put in the text :The P???c?r?!
    coloer of text:pink & red.Thank you! :P

The P???c?r?

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Ok, toto, I Have A Request, Though It May Be Imposible o.o;

I'd Like To Get An Animation Of Satoshi Throwing A Pokeball And Then A Marill Coming Out, Like Mabey You Could Merge Ash Throwing A Pokeball And Traceys Marill Coming Out? I Really Don't Know. Just Do Your Best. Oh, And Also At The End I Want A Black Screen To Come Up That Says "Marill" In Green Letters, Thanks In Advanced~Marill

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    marillmonster2000 said:
    Ok, toto, I Have A Request, Though It May Be Imposible o.o;

I'd Like To Get An Animation Of Satoshi Throwing A Pokeball And Then A Marill Coming Out, Like Mabey You Could Merge Ash Throwing A Pokeball And Traceys Marill Coming Out? I Really Don't Know. Just Do Your Best. Oh, And Also At The End I Want A Black Screen To Come Up That Says "Marill" In Green Letters, Thanks In Advanced~Marill
    I dont have any eps with Marrill in them.

Lord of the Spheal

I'm Sphealtastic
    Years
    Well... I could use something new to put in my signature. Think you could make one of a Spheal defeating some Pokemon in a battle, it doesn't matter which one to me. I'd prefer that you not be able to see any trainers, but it doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance... hope we aren't overloading you with work...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Sapphire_Dragon
    pikastar
    ~Bayleef~
    Blazey boy
    RagingDragon
    tyranitar_dude
    Housyasei-san
    Dark_Pikachu
    Rinrei
    Mudkip girl
    Nash_combo
    Fox Fire
    stbrookes
    P???c?
    Lord of the Spheal

Bolded names are already done and the rest I will be doing in the next few days.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I would like to make a request. Could you make me an animation with Umbreon. Anything would be fine, and at the end have my name in a cool green colour so it could go with the rest of my banners. I hope my request made sense ><.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Hi! I have a request! Think you can do an animation of AG114 when May got tied up and hung in the tree? Thanks in advance for your time!

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Toto, if it is possible, I would like any animation with ampharos in it. I dont care what it is, just that ampharos is in it. Also could you make one that says "Amphros23" and the same on but istead says "Thomas" (Without the quotes if you didnt get that)

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Could I have an animation with Bulbasaur using razor leaf on anything?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    No more requests till I get these all the ones above this post done.
    Please be patient with me. Please don't keep asking me when yours will be done!
    I will get to all the requests that I can! ^^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hiya Toto! I can see you're bussy but when you have the time, may I reguest an animation? :P Do you have any of kyogre? If you do I'd love it..:3

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hyper Gullwing said:
    Hiya Toto! I can see you're bussy but when you have the time, may I reguest an animation? :P Do you have any of kyogre? If you do I'd love it..:3
    Can you read? She said no more requests til shes done.

Years
    I'm not requesting, dont worry ^_^

If you havent got an Arcanine scene, then no worries. if possible, could I have any Absol animation or if not a Flygon one....or better yet, both in the same one..XD

Back