• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Touch Trade Regidrago

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Looking to touch trade for a regidrago just to complete the Pokédex this is my final Pokémon so any help would be much appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Nah I would prefer just a touch trade for now if that's cool, sorry if it's an inconvenience!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2021
    Nah I would prefer just a touch trade for now if that's cool, sorry if it's an inconvenience!

I can touch trade, but not atm, i traded my drago on gts to get an eleki but gonna trqde it back for a deago, once i do we can touch trade, do you have sword or shield?

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    I can touch trade, but not atm, i traded my drago on gts to get an eleki but gonna trqde it back for a deago, once i do we can touch trade, do you have sword or shield?

Yeah sounds good to me, just pm me whenever you're able to do it :) and I have sword

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back