• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ~*!*~toughest Of The Tough~*!*~

Tough of the tough

• Chansey

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Kangaskhan

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Tarous

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Dragonair

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • all are easy

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • all are difficult

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Out of these who do you think is the toughest to capture in the safari zone?

I think Chansey is (I've never caught one traded from XD) because I only ran into one only once a trip in the safari zone and when I ran into one it fled

:t354:~*!*~queen boo~*!*~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I hate catching chansey and kangaskah. But out of the 2 I have never caught a Chansey so i would say that is harder to get.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Dragonair is easy and Tauros is pretty easy too. I think I only caught a Kangashkan once, but never a Chansey. So Chansey is toughest.

EDIT: I turned on my Leaf Green after that, looking for Chanseys and found 6 so far, but haven't caught any. That little # shaped grass in safari zone finds a lot of Chansey

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    I caught Chansey on my first try. (It was actually the 2nd pokemon to appear in my 1st time at Safari Zone.)

Tauros took around 7-8 appearances. Haven't got Kangaskhan yet...

So I'd say Kangaskhan.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2017
    Finally caught a Chansey. It took 10 Chanseys, but i got one. Even if it has Serene Grace and a crap nature.

Lapras1016

Water Poképhilic PKMN Master
    Years
    For me it's Tauros. It's rarer even than Chansey since it appears only 1% of the time (Chansey's is 5-7%). It's also difficult to catch, as it'll usually run away. Oh well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    well all of them for me i lost my leafgreen needed kangashkahn and schter for anto dex grrrrrrrrr

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    well , i never caught a chansey so i gotta it...chansey...lol, i got lucky in catching my tauros...but i would never consider catching any of them easy...

Lupin

Keeper of Water
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Tauros is more of a pain in the butt compared to Kangaskhan.

Back