• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toughest Totem Pokemon

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Which totem pokemon you fought was the hardest? For me, It be Lurantis. The Solar blade just hits hard and Castform using sunny day is making it slightly hard to win since it keep spamming Synthesis

Years
  • Definitely the Mimikyu, though that was mostly my fault as I underestimated it and ended up going in with a team that was really weak to ghost attacks. Oops. Took a few tries to come up with a tactic to finally beat it with what I had, which is more than the one-shots I'd had so far.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Lurantis k.oed my team a couple of times and then Mimikyu just the once. The rest of the Totem Pokémon were pretty easy for me so I'd say Lurantis and Mimikyu.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Mimikyu can GTFO. I saw the trailers and thought like the rest of the Alola Pokemon it would be super slow, yet bulky....NOPE. Outspeeds all my Pokemon due to 96 base speed, tanks my Moonblasts from my Primarina multiple times, and summons the most annoying back up Pokemon like Gengar and Haunter packing Hypnosis. It really stinks, but so satisfying to beat.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I guess I'll say Lurantis. They're all relatively easy, though.

Years
  • I actually found Wishiwashi the toughest, but it was mainly because my team consisted of a Torracat, Horsea and Trumbeak at the time and I kinda struggled.

Years
  • Mimikyu.

Not because the fight itself was really hard, I just wasted my Z move on the first turn and it went downhill from there because I skipped every trainer I could and was underlevelled.

Years
  • Mimikyu for me. The reason was that I used my z move on first turn unknowingly of it's disguise ability. The rest were easy. Kommo-o also troubled a little. Lurantis was nothing for torracat and trumbeak.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Wishiwashi was toughest for me.
    It was the only Totem that made my heart raced.

Raticate was easy, Salazzle was easy, Lurantis was easy because I killed her before she summoned Castform, Vikavolt isn't tough, Mimikyu was annoying but nonetheless possessed nothing of an challenge and Kommo-o was superbly easy because I 1-hit-KO it with just a Rough Play.

Years
  • Wishiwashi was tough to faint, but that's it.
    I had the most issues with Lurantis over all, it was too fast for my team!

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Lurantis was the hardest one, actually managing to KO my team several times before I finally beat it. Wishiwashi was second since it was just difficult to take down(also alomamola showing up didn't help).

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I'd easily swept through the Totem Pokémon but the one that gave me some trouble was Salazzle.

I didn't really have any Pokémon Resitant to it and my only Pokémon that had a super effective move on it was my Ribombee lmao + the constant toxic was everything but nice

Years
  • Lurantis triggers my flashbacks

I got beaten around 10 times where I gave up and wonder traded until I got a salandit. Then it was a piece of cake. ;)

VZHSV

Team Skull Enforcer
    Years
  • Lurantis definitely. I was doing a whole playthrough with bug type Pokemon and found it really hard even though bug is obviously super effective. I forgot that lurantis had sythesis so every time i would get it low it would just heal and use solar blade. There was also castform which just used weather ball and trumbeak using pluck. I went through 4 revives then.

Years
  • I had strategies planned for some so they weren't horrible... Raticate and Kommo-o in particular were ones I OHKO'd.

But the hardest for me might have been Lurantis. I did have a Magnemite I was temporarily using to be able to get a Thunder Wave off, but I did have to sacrifice it during that battle since my team wouldn't be able to easily stand up to it. Ally-wise, at least I only had to deal with Trumbeak and not that evil Castform.

Back