• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-=Tournament Pairings Rd. 1=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Dont worry, if he gets in trouble, you'll be getting in trouble too. You both need to calm down, unless you'd like to be yelled at by higher staff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Gosh of the Internet said:
    Can you please stop spamming this topic..
    Seems your sense of right and wrong got raped by a monkey. I ain't spamming you are --;

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Princess of Oceans said:
    Wow I guess I don't need to offer you lessons in sucking up. You might make super mod this year!
    I was being sarcastic. As you have probably seen by now, I've editted the post to make my sarcasm a bit more apparent. Does it make sense now? I mean, I wouldn't want to break it down for you.

Yes, yes. Back on topic indeed.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    well your disrespect and lack of following our simple rules has earned you a one-way ticket to bansville..

c ya later, byebye.. don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back