• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toushiro's Trade Thread

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    my events: UT Hadou Mew BT Timid Alamos Darkrai Basically UT Quirky Movie 08 Shaymin (has pokerus, that's it, otherwise UT) Zaprong Elekid UT Platinum Articuno UT 10 ANIV Celebi UT Gamestop Deoxys UT Shiny WCS Milotic UT TRU Dragonite BT/T (lvl 52) Pkmn Ranger Manaphy Egg Nzone Pikachu UT 10JAHRE Lugia UT Shiny Platinum Newmoon Darkrai UT *rare* PC Eevee UT Rocks Metang UT Sunday Wobbuffet UT Birthday 07 and 08 CHarmander UT Concert Chatot UT BABA Flygon UT PCNYd Zangoose UT World 08 Lucario UT Saphire Zigzagoon Shiny UT Tom Heracross UT 10 ANIV Espeon UT Daisuki Club Jirachi UT McDonalds Pikachu UT Saikyou Dragonite UT Like any?

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
    Years
    Could I please get dates on the:

Seth Heracross
    Jun Psyduck
    Ken Psyduck
    ShigeShige Psyduck
    ANA Pikachu

Ahh, I shall PM you the dates tomarrow, my internet sucks. >.<

hey we shall trade a hour less then this tomorrow toushiro whatever(cant spell ur name) so yeah trade ya then

Ok, so around 7 PM my time. Sounds good. See you on then.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    What are the natures of these:

JEREMY - 13579
    Slowpoke
    Sandshrew

JEREMY – 24680
    Oddish
    Ekans
    Shellder
    Psyduck

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I have a My Pokemon Ranch Pachirisu, and I'm interested in shinies in return, if you'd like it. Also, if you could clone for me...

User Name: StarryDay
    Pokemon Needed To Be Cloned: Piplup

Number Of Copy's Wanted: 4
    Can I keep One? Yes/No: Yes

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
    Years
    I have a My Pokemon Ranch Pachirisu, and I'm interested in shinies in return, if you'd like it. Also, if you could clone for me...

User Name: StarryDay
    Pokemon Needed To Be Cloned: Piplup
    Number Of Copy's Wanted: 4
    Can I keep One? Yes/No: Yes

I am currently playing my own, My Pokemon Ranch, and will be obtaining one soon aswell. ^_^

And yes, I shall clone that for you. Please send me a PM with the same forum you just used. ^_^ And title it with the name of the service you request. It's to help me keep track of everything. =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    I am currently playing my own, My Pokemon Ranch, and will be obtaining one soon aswell. ^_^

lol Okay. Are you interested in shinies? The piplup I'm sending you to clone is one, so if you're interested in trading for another shiny, that'd be awesome. But either way, you can keep a copy. lol I also have a shiny Buneary

Toushiro319

10th Squad Taicho!
    Years
    lol Okay. Are you interested in shinies? The piplup I'm sending you to clone is one, so if you're interested in trading for another shiny, that'd be awesome. But either way, you can keep a copy. lol I also have a shiny Buneary

I am trying to collect more shinys. I currently have a shiny Bidoof and Shellos I got today. Lol. Would you like either of them?

Back