• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Towards a better Me

Uragirimono

this profile is embarassing dont look at me
    Years
    • Age 20
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Working on being less negative, being less of a crybaby, and trying to get over my past regrets and misdeeds. I really know I can do it.

Years
    I'm trying to complain less and to be as giving as I possibly can. I need to be less individualistic and I need to focus more on others.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Taking control of my anxiety. It's always the one trying to control me lately, and I want to start gaining more control this time. I let it get away with way too much, so I feel like that needs to stop. People have told me that it's unhealthy to let it control me. That's why I'm hoping I can get a better grasp on it.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    I'm mostly trying to be a better writer. I also try to not sit down for as long as I typically have in the past -- been making an effort to get up more and keep my house clean. In addition, I've been trying not to talk down to myself, as I often have.

This has..... a bunch of my things. All the best with the New Year's resolution, by the way!

I'm trying to complain less and to be as giving as I possibly can. I need to be less individualistic and I need to focus more on others.
    I can relate to this post too. Hope you're able to get it through.

Apart from these, I am meditating regularly, and have planned to wake up and sleep early in the morning to read a bit of science. I have no physical problems whatsoever, but I recovered from a back problem I got when I was tackled in a game of Kabaddi.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    1. Stay in regular contact with all of my friends. I've struggled to stay in touch with more than three friends at a time. As a result, I end up ghosting people more than I'd like to admit.

2. Have a consistent daily routine. My schedule has been a mess since I switched to online school. I spend too much time on video games, stay up too late, and procrastinate on all of my work. Without some strict schedule I just feel directionless.

3. Get back in shape and improve my diet. I'm hardly overweight, but I'm not healthy either. Instead of eating grains and dairy all day, I should mix in fruits and vegetables. I also need to exercise more than once a week.

Back