• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toxic Wings - PC's Official Poison Type Fanclub!

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Hi l love Poison types one of my all time fav types and some of my fav pokemon are Poison

Vileplume, Venusaur, Weezing, Seviper, Gengar, Venusaur, Muk are some of my fav pokemon and there poison.

Toxic Wings - PC's Official Poison Type Fanclub!
    As my partner pokemon

Thank You in advance Oh and about rule 4 in the rules is so true all Poison types are awesome.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Welcome.

New Topic~Do you want a Poison type legendary?
    I actually think it's OK that there isn't any yet, but yeah.

Dawn Rules

Years
    A Poison Legendary is needed we got a Legendary that can clean the air so why dont we have a Poison Legendary that pollutes the air or something like that.

btw my partner is now seviper. sorry about that.

What type goes best with poison?
    Grass i say Grass/Poison= Pawn(plus i can still join the Grass Tournament)

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Welcome Dawn ^_^.
    Do you want a Poison type legendary?
    probably yes because currently most of them are dragon types or pyscic types.

Dawn Rules

Years
    Why is this club not active? Some of the other clubs have thousands of posts but ours has not so many posts so lets find a way to spread the word that Poison pokemon rule to the world so we can have as many posts and more activity because i always check to see if anyone has posted more stuff on here but nothing.

Btw is anyone still here because ive been online everyday and still my post is the last one in the fanclub.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well, I guess it's time for me to save this club.

Create a new Poison type move!
    This would be a tournament, it might bring up activity.

Anyways, any member in this club can participate, and I'll be the judge. The one with the better move will be the winner, obviously.

Remember: Have fun! =]

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    ooooo sweet how about for a new toxic move? Sludge Blast- this move can do 90 damage it has 100 accuracy :P and it can poison the foe aswell, how about that? doesn't it sound cool? anybody else have any toxic moves they made??

Dawn Rules

Years
    Sludge Beam: Its a blast of sludge that hits the opponent PP: 5 Damage: 150 Accuarcy: 100 also have to recharge after using it.

or

Toxic Drain: you poison the foe and when the foe is hurt by poison you get heeled by the poison. PP: 15 Accuracy: 100 Damage: -

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Pollute: Weather Condition that damages Non-Poison Pokemon with Poison damage (depending on the weakness of the Pokemon to poison type) and increases Poison type moves for 5 turns.

and yes the Legend would be sweet and its Ability? Pollute as an Ability like Groudon and Kyogre :)

grey†fish

not black or white… or gray :]
    Years
    I wanna join! :3
    (since everyone's picking partners i'm gonna go with Nidoking! :D)

Anyways, new Poison-type move:

Cyan Scent - Status - Poisons and Confuses foe's Pokémon

Back