• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Ha, my favorite toy was literally whatever anyone else had. Once I got what they had, and they got something else, I wanted THAT.

I was a selfish little kid ;<

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Um, probably my ridiculously large collection of Pokémon toys. XD; My brother and I played with them constantly up until I was about 12 years old. We'd use my doll house, play outside in the grass, around trees, and all kinds of other stuff. It was serious business.

My favorite is still my cute little Chikorita figure. ♥

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My Power Rangers Megazord.
    My Transformers Beast Wars robot toy things.
    er... Barbie dolls?

I don't think I ever had a 'favourite' toy. I barely played with my stuff as well. I just like to look at them o.o If I had to choose, though, I'd probably say it was this one dinosaur plushie I liked to bring around with me. Me and my brother got matching ones, as well. And I liked to hit him in the head with it. So, yeah, probably that toy.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    My Little ponies. I got one every week. But back then, they were a dollar. :3 I had the big ones and the little ones. :3
    And I had this awesome Barney plushie I used to love... hehe. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It was my Batman action figures, or the Woody (Toy Story) figure.

But soon it'll be my mesousa figurine. xD

Years
    When I was little, I had a teddy bear that I always carried around with me. I first received it one day from my father when I was sick with the flu, and it quickly became my most cherished toy. I have it lying on top of my pillow at the moment. I still love it a lot. :'D

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yeah, i always had a teddy bear with me most of the time, but my favourite toy was an Action Man firgurine.. hood times XD.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    all my action figures! i still do oh and my awsome cuddly pikachu. ive had him for about 2 years now

and i guess im still a kid xD

and i have some awsome cars

Last edited:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    My SNES and Nintendo 64 I guess, which I still have. I never received a lot of toys during my childhood. My family was always under some sort of financial burden. I guess I could say I was lucky to even get those.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Building blocks and crayons were the <333 for me as a kid. I loved building and drawing things. (:

Years
    My favourite toy was my teddy, Max. I had him when I was born and I wouldn't go anywhere without him, this of course means that my parents had to carry him because he was too big for me (he was huge). Still sits at the bottom of my bed now ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Duplo bricks/blocks, I preferred them throughout my childhood over Lego (see the small red brick in the picture) because I could make bigger things, and Duplo was just bricks alone, without any of the other more complex stuff, which made the process of constructing tanks just to blow them up again much easier.

... Actually, the blue and yellow bricks in that position is the model I used to represent an armoured car (gotta use your imagination... somehow, lol) of the neutral/rebel faction (I used the colours red, green and blue to differenciate sides, while yellow was a common colour they all used for the sake of allowing more units per side. It also showed a unit's experience level: elite units were mostly yellow).

Ha, my imagination is still as vast as then; and before you start to wonder, I didn't make infantry.

Last edited:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Definitely my legos!! I would build sumthing like a building or a town and then smash em while pretending to be godzilla or those monsters from power rangers... LOL...

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    I went through this phase many years ago when I was obsessed with dinosaurs, and so I had a bunch of little rubber toys which were my favourites.

I also liked playing with toy cars and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back