• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Toys-R-US Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Im not Canadian but really how many years have they been doing an events and how many events has Canada had 0.Even Korea had events.Ok so an email like this Dear person from Nintendo taking my email whats the deal with no Canadian events do you have something against them I want some Canadian Events NOW!Then Nintendo sends an email back try the US.

I'm not Canadian either. But who sends an Email saying "I want Pokemon Event NOW!!!"? Answer: An ignorant child. Whe sends an Email saying "It has come to my attention that Pokemon Events never seem to occur in Canada while the US, a country right below Canada, does. Many Pokemon Fans (myself included) are very upset by the fact that some of us are incapable of attending events located in the US. I was wondering if there was a way we can expect them to occur in Canada or why they are incapable of occuring in Canada?"? Answer: Someone very concerned about Pokemon Events not available in their region. Emailing your concerns can have a greater impact than you expect.

And I didn't hear your better idea of attracting Events to Canada. If you have one, I'd like to hear it.

What date is this event gonna happen?

November 8th (Saturday) and 9th (Sunday).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back