• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TPP's Graffiti Name Shop

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    okay, lately i have been making graffiti names, and i thought i would open a shop for them. Here are some examples:

TPP's Graffiti Name Shop

**Now, i make these from a site called graffitigen.com, and you can make it yourself if you want to, but ill recolor it and make for you if you like, there are many forms and fonts and stuff, i just thought it would be good to pot the site name, just to give credit.**

REQUESTS PLEASE GIVE CREDIT!

Text: (what you want the graffiti to say)
    Format: (just say 1st, 2nd, or 3rd format from the examples above)
    Color(s): (Please, up to two colors only)

Last edited:

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Text: xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox
    Format: Second
    Color(s): Like A Hot Pink & A Lighter Orange??

Thanks Soo Much!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    these are cool... i wanna request one... i dunno what it should say tho...
    Darn... well if you can come up with a cool saying then that'd be sooo cool...

Text: (?)
    style: I like the first and 3rd style... kinda the 3rd better
    Color: Pink and Black

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Here you are, Gengar Master, hope you like it! Please give credit!

TPP's Graffiti Name Shop

**MiSs~KoN, i cant make your request until you tel me what you want the text to say**

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    sorry, guys, but i've been having problems with the site, and its not letting me upload the graphics, so all requests will have to momentarily stop. ill let you know when the site starts working again.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Sorry for the problem :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back