• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TP's Pokemon Breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

trespasser

Problem, officer?
Years
  • trespasser's Pokemon Breeding

trespasser's Pokemon Breeding

Rules/Info:
    • Be patient, please!
    • Be nice to others.
    • I don't do Natures, sorry.
    • You can request a gender.
    • I breed all of my Pokemon from eggs, so they come at lvl one.
    • I can now Infect your pokemon with Pokerus!

Breedable:
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

I will accept any trade, as long as it is fair.

My FC: 3611-0823-7946
    Name: Dada

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    If you are still looking for a ferrothorn I can get you one for a bulbasaur or squirtle

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Can you breed me an Aron? ANy nature is fine. I can give you another random pokemon you'd like.

Chandler612

Ranch work first!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    i would love the ditto or a gible i have every starter except for mudkip for the time being all the white exclusive pokemon and i have been breeding random tailows that know fly brave bird aerial ace and growl and both genders

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
  • DameonAsh7 said:
    If you are still looking for a ferrothorn I can get you one for a bulbasaur or squirtle
    Sure! I'll PM you.

HoMaGe said:
    I have a Ferrothorn, I'll take a bulbasar
    I am getting a Ferrothorn, but I'll give you the Bulbasaur. (For what ever you think is fair.) I will PM you when I have your Bulbasaur hatched.

TTC said:
    Can you breed me an Aron? ANy nature is fine. I can give you another random pokemon you'd like.
    I do not have an Aron, but I can catch and breed one for you. (This might take a little longer though) I'll PM you when I have it ready. Sorry, I can't catch one because I do not have a certain resident in my White Forest. I will PM you if I happen to trade to get one, though.

Chandler612 said:
    i would love the ditto or a gible i have every starter except for mudkip for the time being all the white exclusive pokemon and i have been breeding random tailows that know fly brave bird aerial ace and growl and both genders
    I can get you the Gible. (Gible for a Starter?) As for the Ditto, I have already traded it away. Sorry!

Fiendly said:
    I need a Phione.. What is my minimum offer >_<
    If you have any black exclusives I would trade for that, or any other region starters.

theunlikedcookie said:
    what would you trade for a reshiram?
    I would trade a Level 50 Uxie and a Phione... Along with anything else that isn't a legendary. (I have Baby Pokemon, too)

Last edited:

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I'm interested in a female snivy and oshawat what would u want for them? i dont have anything on ur wants list

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
  • pondjohn said:
    I'm interested in a female snivy and oshawat what would u want for them? i dont have anything on ur wants list
    Do you have an Aron?
    If not, can you help me evolve my Feebas? I just need to trade it with somebody and it will evolve, and then we trade back. Then I'll just give you the Snivy and Oshawott for pokemon you don't want. (Pidoves, Patrats, etc.)

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Do you have an Aron?
    If not, can you help me evolve my Feebas? I just need to trade it with somebody and it will evolve, and then we trade back. Then I'll just give you the Snivy and Oshawott for pokemon you don't want. (Pidoves, Patrats, etc.)
    i evolved my only aaron but ill help u evolve ur feebass sure

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back