• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
@lunis nice shinies there! Hope you get more in the future :D

@iAzire Remind not to look when you do :P jk, bet you look adorable just like everyone else does here <3

Just wanted to say....
Spoiler:

EV finally admitted that I look adorable! :D <3

Hopefully I don't get too swamped with homework this weekend and i'll be able to finish my National Dex up in X so I can get Shiny Charm and then start on breeding my own flawless shinies! XD My girlfriend was actually breeding for me the other day and she hatched a 31/x/31/31/x/31 Shiny Timid Noibat! She was extremely shocked when it came out shiny and I just laughed when I saw it. I let her keep it since she hatched it, and the IVs weren't flawless so I didn't wanna put it up in my shop x]

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Okay my picture is posted here.

Check it out!! Help give you a face to a name. Remember I did this because I love you.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016

the all white outfit was very "fitting" for you, Mr. premier ball.

Thank you, Are you seriously taking a hiatus?

Your text is very hard to read due to the Black/Dark Grey background. I had to quote just to read it lol.Granted I may have received help from my beer with breakfast. Don't judge me!! This is my night time!!

Yes, she is seriously talking a hiatus. :3 If you guys need anything, please contact tabor or me. :)

But you and Tabor are mean!! I want my EV back!! She is Shiny and everything!!

You ever get so bored you PC while drinking beer and eating breakfast? :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I get bored sometimes, but when I do I often go do other things or read or you know, get some work done XD

Years
Your text is very hard to read due to the Black/Dark Grey background. I had to quote just to read it lol.Granted I may have received help from my beer with breakfast. Don't judge me!! This is my night time!!

But you and Tabor are mean!! I want my EV back!! She is Shiny and everything!!

You ever get so bored you PC while drinking beer and eating breakfast? :/

Hopefully my text works better now. I changed it back to the original color setting. I was playing around with the new feature we have here at PC yesterday and didn't even think about it:/

Shoot, I beer up(amongst other things) every time I'm on PC at home. Granted it's only a few. My acid reflux can't handle a lot.
What am I saying, I'm married. I beer up when I'm at home regardless if I'm on PC, XD .

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Hopefully my text works better now. I changed it back to the original color setting. I was playing around with the new feature we have here at PC yesterday and didn't even think about it:/

Shoot, I beer up(amongst other things) every time I'm on PC at home. Granted it's only a few. My acid reflux can't handle a lot.
What am I saying, I'm married. I beer up when I'm at home regardless if I'm on PC, XD .

Truer words have never been said ;) Honestly though, I don't drink beer often -- not because I dislike it, but I just don't buy it because I always drink it too fast D:

Anyone get any good trades lately? Let's try to keep the jist of the conversation on trading. ;)

Years
I got a another 6iv shiny ditto yesterday. This one is English though. Traded an extra shiny shaymin. I didn't think it was going to be shiny so that was a nice surprise. I'm kinda not feeling the whole trade thing right now because I'm waiting on a second 3ds so I can clone. Plus I've been organizing and reorganizing my boxes to figure out what I can trade right now.
I have almost a box of extra legendaries and 3 boxes of extra shinies.
I think I'm going to open a shop soon. I definitely am when I can clone.
On a non trading note, you inspired me iAzire.... Click here

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I got a another 6iv shiny ditto yesterday. This one is English though. Traded an extra shiny shaymin. I didn't think it was going to be shiny so that was a nice surprise. I'm kinda not feeling the whole trade thing right now because I'm waiting on a second 3ds so I can clone. Plus I've been organizing and reorganizing my boxes to figure out what I can trade right now.
I have almost a box of extra legendaries and 3 boxes of extra shinies.
I think I'm going to open a shop soon. I definitely am when I can clone.
On a non trading note, you inspired me iAzire.... Click here

Shiny Shaymin is very borderline hack... so just be careful with that one!

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
My last two trades were amazing!!

The two beautiful ladies EV and Lilith helped me with HUGE item trades. I suppose when you're trading with them it's always bound to go well though.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
GUHHHH I need to get back to breeding. Someone motivate me!

On another note, major props to my love Mia for trading me some of her Korean Ditto. I can Masuda AND IV breed at the same time now! <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
This feels so weird having a normal username. I kinda like it though. Feels like starting over again, which I really needed.

@iAzire Tabor is nice too, he's my twin! Mac's the mean one ;.;

I took a break because honestly I was failing college due to being a mod. This semester is the worst yet and I couldn't balance everything in live so I had to drop something. :( I'm still here though I can't leave trade corner ever. You guys are too awesome <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Latest I'll be gone is end of semester. I'll be so bored in summer I'll be begging to come back just to have something to do ;.;

Oh Griffy if you have anything new I'll be wanting some parents :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back