• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I haven't battled on Wifi enough to see what's being used other than the obvious Charizard/Blaziken. I suspect Gyarados, Gengar, and Mawile are commonly used too. Especially Mawile, people keep touting it as /the/ dragon killer. I'm still in the team building stages.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
661.png
pokeball.png

Lv 7 ♂
Jolly | Big Pecks | 31 / 28 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31 |
Tackle / Growl / Quick Attack​

I DID IT. It may not have 31 in attack but who cares I finally did it omfg1!

This isn't for my thread so it doesn't matter that it's touched + not flawless in attack. I'll probably try at a later date for 31 in attack, but rn I'm sick of the sight of Fletchlings. Aaaand I'll probably try get its hidden ability, too.

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
661.png
pokeball.png

Lv 7 ♂
Jolly | Big Pecks | 31 / 28 / 31 / xx / 31 / 31 |
Tackle / Growl / Quick Attack​

I DID IT. It may not have 31 in attack but who cares I finally did it omfg1!

This isn't for my thread so it doesn't matter that it's touched + not flawless in attack. I'll probably try at a later date for 31 in attack, but rn I'm sick of the sight of Fletchlings. Aaaand I'll probably try get its hidden ability, too.
Congrats!!!!! :D
If you have any spitbacks of fletching let me know. ;D

So I've gotten 3 mons today from the RNG method.

708.png

Treason ♂
Careful | Natural Cure | 31, 31, 31, x, 31, 31
Tackle, Confuse Ray, Leech Seed
285.png

Kwangho ♂
Jolly | Quick Feet | 31, 31, 31, x, 31, 31
Absorb, Bullet Seed
133.png

Minki ♂
Timid | Anticipation | 31, x, 31, 31, 31, 31
Tail Whip, Covet, Charm, Wish

And then the shiny I hatched
92.png

Grim ♂
Timid | Levitate | 31, 31, 31, 28-29, x, 31
Hypnosis, Lick

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
So my Vivillon collection is finally complete... for now. (Ones below are extras, not going to be trading them for now)

331ddmg.jpg
That Korean. <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
I need to start collecting Vivillon.

EDIT:
Got another one.
092.png

Davichi ♀
Timid | Levitate | 31, x, 31, 31, 31, 31
Hypnosis, Lick​

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I have to say I'm very surprised that we figured out some kind of RNG method for this game. xD Nice work guys! Also, congratulations Seattle :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Wow Mia you're a breeding machine :p so jelly of your shiny ;.;

Congrats Seattle for completing your Vivillion collection! :D

My Vivillion collection is over halfway now but I haven't been actively collecting them just evolving all the Scatterbug I got through Wonder Trade and getting the forms from others in chat lol

What do you guys think about the RNG in X and Y so far? Easier or harder then IV breeding? My personal opinion is it's way easier than hatching boxes full of Eevees for one quint that isn't the right one hnnng

Reactions: EB
Years
Ampharos is an adorable mega! Go for him. And congrats on the finished Vivillon collection, Seattle.. I'm jealous. <3 Oh, and Mega and Mia, congrats as well!

I just hatched my precious 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest Electrike that I'm going to use as my mega. Now I just need that Moxie Litleo.. eventually it'll happen. Eventually.

Also edited my info into the google doc. :>

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Wow Mia you're a breeding machine :p so jelly of your shiny ;.;

Congrats Seattle for completing your Vivillion collection! :D

My Vivillion collection is over halfway now but I haven't been actively collecting them just evolving all the Scatterbug I got through Wonder Trade and getting the forms from others in chat lol

What do you guys think about the RNG in X and Y so far? Easier or harder then IV breeding? My personal opinion is it's way easier than hatching boxes full of Eevees for one quint that isn't the right one hnnng
SO MUCH EASIER. Although I do still IV breed to get decent parents so I have them on hand when I do the RNG.

Years
I wonder what I should be breeding for next. Last time I tried Masuda-ing Honedge I gave up after 3 boxes because I was so bored.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I got another breed today. Mawile. ;D Only possible thanks to [supporter]Ooka[/supporter]. <3
mVdJosa.gif

303.png

Mei Xing ♀
Adamant | Intimidate | 31, 31, 31, x, 31, 31
Astonish, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang​

Years
That Korean. <3333333333333333333333333333333333333
I need to start collecting Vivillon.

A very late response from me...

I've started the game in Korean so I can remember some Korean that I've forgotten. I thought I would have a bit of difficulty at first but I don't regret it at all now, even with "changed" item names. Plus every Pokemon I get in trade is practically foreign.

And good luck on collecting Vivillons. It takes a lot of persistence. Watch out for these rare patterns: Monsoon, Icy Snow, and especially Sandstorm. Apparently there are two more patterns but the method of getting them is currently unknown.

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
A very late response from me...

I've started the game in Korean so I can remember some Korean that I've forgotten. I thought I would have a bit of difficulty at first but I don't regret it at all now, even with "changed" item names. Plus every Pokemon I get in trade is practically foreign.

And good luck on collecting Vivillons. It takes a lot of persistence. Watch out for these rare patterns: Monsoon, Icy Snow, and especially Sandstorm. Apparently there are two more patterns but the method of getting them is currently unknown.
I have Icy Snow, so that one I won't have to worry about. Spending too much time breeding and EV training to have time to collect Vivillon right now. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I got Sandstorm pattern already lol It's the Tundra one that's the hardest for me. Not actively seeking for them though just collecting them as I see them. All the different patterns are so pretty I want them all!

Years
I have Icy Snow, so that one I won't have to worry about. Spending too much time breeding and EV training to have time to collect Vivillon right now. XD
The thing was, I was so uneasy for some reason before collecting all the forms. I just had to get that 18 patterns finished. There are still relatively rare patterns like Jungle, Archipelago, Ocean, etc., though it's not as rare as the 3 I mentioned.

To the two above, Monsoon is a very rare pattern (also my favorite). Make sure to get it when the opportunity presents itself.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Man I need someone with a ditto safari. Trying to 'trade' my Eevee safari for it xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I have too many Dittos now thanks to the Ditto Safari I got. I may have gone a bit overboard with my synchs...

Mac your Eevee safari is crazy. I'm using yours to shiny hunt for a shiny Eevee :p If I get a shiny Aipom though I'm blaming you. >:[

Years
Hello all, is there a thread strictly for trading vivillon? I'm looking for several....that aren't high plains, river, archipelago, marine, modern, elegant, garden, continental or polar

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Lunis, the idea was suggested and the trade staff approved it, but the suggester hasn't made the thread yet. Wonder what's up. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back