• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    /slides into DCC like a smooth criminal

How many things are you trading wow D: Sounds like you're going on a huge Wonder Trade spree right there!

I've been meaning to start on my ralts for the past hour or so but I keep getting distracted :'( and immensely put off by the breeding chain since I don't have a yamask on hand oh my

Got a shop here and doing Quick Trades, got a shop on smogon too, doing a huge giveaway on reddit's SVExchange, checking TSVs and eggs when I'm bored, GTS, lalala I love trading~

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    Lol, Japan gets an event for everything. @-@ I wonder if it has Lightningrod...Serebii's event dex isn't working.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I really want that Mega Kick Pikachu! Pikachu will be Japan's mascot during the World Cup, how amazing is that?

Years
    I really want that Mega Kick Pikachu! Pikachu will be Japan's mascot during the World Cup, how amazing is that?

Amazing and appropriate. Pikachu is one of the most recognized cartoon characters these days. I would almost be willing to bet he's right behind the Simpsons cast and family guy cast. I have no actual facts to back that up. But I do see more pikachu on The Chive than I do any other character besides maybe Stewie from FG.

I also now see the draw to this whole breeding for a certain ball thing. I thought egg moves were fun to put on a pokemon but when you have to go through 2 generations(technically 3) to get the ball you want, now that's fun.
    I had also forgotten about having to set up items in the hgss safari in order to obtain certain pokemon.
    Getting that female lotad was nuts. Tons of males wanted to pop up with only a female here and there. Just like in real life, the females would almost flee from sight when they seen me. XD.

On that note, I found my fifth gen game.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Spoiler:

*explodes* Europe STOP HOARDING ALL THE EVENTS. >:(((

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Pokecheck being down is either something good, bad, or maybe the server just needs maintenance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back