• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm going to reset for Yveltal in my Y run too. I'll definitely do Omi's method though.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I'm going to reset for Yveltal in my Y run too. I'll definitely do Omi's method though.

What method's that? I still have to catch Zygarde and Mewtwo...

I wish I had a Y to reset for Yveltal. I really do love that pokemon.

Years
    So....how is it we have 4 trade mods and there are people in the general qtt carrying out trades with each other? That was like an hour ago, XD.

I'm headed back in there to report the posts to help you guys out though. I got this ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    So....how is it we have 4 trade mods and there are people in the general qtt carrying out trades with each other? That was like an hour ago, XD.

I'm headed back in there to report the posts to help you guys out though. I got this ;)

Guess we just all happened to be busy at the same time. n_n I handled it as soon as I could. <3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Just for reference, do you check the stats during the battle against Lysandre when it's summoned into your party, and then reset if you know it doesn't have what you want? Or do you wait it out? I'd do the former personally, I did that once with Reshiram in Black against N.

Yes I'm checking the stats during the battle. If the HP isn't 201 I reset. If the HP is 201 I check the other stats. I haven't launched a single attack at Lysandre.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    Guys I am thinking about getting Pokemon X but one of my biggest concerns is my inability to be able to obtain Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve. Does this fourm allow me to ask people for help to trade? Like can we trade over wifi? I am still thinking about it.

Years
    Guys I am thinking about getting Pokemon X but one of my biggest concerns is my inability to be able to obtain Pokemon that need to be traded to evolve. Does this fourm allow me to ask people for help to trade? Like can we trade over wifi? I am still thinking about it.

Yes of course:) we have plenty of wonderful quick trade threads. And as I usually try to help out whomever I can with trade evolutions and such, remember my name and I will gladly help.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Don't worry about it, Ryansee. I'm seconding Lunis; that's what this forum is for. n_n" I'm planning to open up my shop someday, but just don't know where to start, though. Might take a while.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Yveltal, Timid, 31/31/31/31/24/31

WHY!? What have I done to deserve this!?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm impressed you got 5 perfects, though. KEEP IT YOU FOOL

(。◕ ∀ ◕。) excited for today.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'm impressed you got 5 perfects, though. KEEP IT YOU FOOL

(。◕ ∀ ◕。) excited for today.
    It's not the first 5IV I've gotten. Also what is that you posted?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Perfect Physical Yveltal. If I had Power Save I could be farming all these. Keeping all 5IV but this Jolly 31/31/31/20/31/31 has been reset.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back