• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Nope, nothing on my end at all o 3o

Your computer is haunted!
    That's weird since I can actually point to where it is in the Pokecheck CSS coding.

EDIT: I figured out why you nubs don't see it. I don't use the default Pokecheck theme. Try switching to Modern and seeing if it shows.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    That's weird since I can actually point to where it is in the Pokecheck CSS coding.

EDIT: I figured out why you nubs don't see it. I don't use the default Pokecheck theme. Try switching to Modern and seeing if it shows.

I can confirm you are not crazy, as I've seen it just now.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I can confirm you are not crazy, as I've seen it just now.
    Good to know. Guess I'll stop taking my pills then. :P

It probably has no significance, but it was really weird. On the other hand, I noticed the front page DOES have a link for "3DS video" which I think is a reference to Battle Video uploading, which I believe was their planned method for uploading Pokemon now.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Good to know. Guess I'll stop taking my pills then. :P

It probably has no significance, but it was really weird. On the other hand, I noticed the front page DOES have a link for "3DS video" which I think is a reference to Battle Video uploading, which I believe was their planned method for uploading Pokemon now.

Oh, that's cool. I hope one day they actually figure it out and stuff. :c

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    3DS Battle Video support is what they had planned to release in... February. I've heard that one of the people working on it had disappeared from the internet; which is the cause for the delay. :c

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Ahg, I kept getting DC'd from the wifi if I could even connect this evening... Error 13275. >.<

What's even weirder, is earlier today I was I haad the same setting to use Pokecheck on while I went on the wifi on my Y game to trade, and I was able to trade as if nothing unusual was going on.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Ahg, I kept getting DC'd from the wifi if I could even connect this evening... Error 13275. >.<

What's even weirder, is earlier today I was I haad the same setting to use Pokecheck on while I went on the wifi on my Y game to trade, and I was able to trade as if nothing unusual was going on.
    I have Pokecheck DNS enabled 24/7 on my 3DS and I never have problems with wifi on X&Y. That's very strange. D:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    First of, EV, Tabor, I've been meaning to say how I LOVE the fact that you guys are back and with your matching theme, it's adorable!
    Also, Pokecheck and the clonign and all that is going smoothly for now. Guess there's been an influx of people online and hogging bandwith or something lately.
    Go thank Keiran for this news!

XY ROM has now been encrypted. This means Pokecheck could actually truly be coming. \o/

Also, this was taken off the ROM enjoy!

SDKJFLKASJFLKJASDK

Holy hotwings, that battle theme is EPIC!

And... wait... if it's been decrypted... then.. DOES THIS MEAN WE COULD EVENTUALLY HAVE ROM HACKS BASED ON THE X/Y ENGINE!? O_O

And Oh MAN do I so want to breed the most amazing team ever now!

Last edited:
    Years
    So does that mean there can be actual 3DS emulations now?

Not that it really matters, though, i'd still only use emulators for pre-DS era games. I know that Drayano wanted to hack XY since day one, likely to make something ala Fire Red Omega, Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, and Blaze Black and Volt White (2), but knew it wasn't possible at the time...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Trade Corner DCC

Goomy | Careful | Hydration
    31, 31, x, 31, 31, 31
    Tackle, Bubble, Curse, ----

Disappointed with the defense IV but it came out shiny so it's all good. :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    And... wait... if it's been decrypted... then.. DOES THIS MEAN WE COULD EVENTUALLY HAVE ROM HACKS BASED ON THE X/Y ENGINE!? O_O
    So does that mean there can be actual 3DS emulations now?
    Well, all this really means is that we can access data on the ROM. We don't even have emulators for games that weren't encrypted so this development doesn't have much impact on the possibility of emulation.

It does, however, mean that we could potentially have a new hacking program on our hands soon. Which has positives and negatives. The positives really only apply to Challengers though, haha! Trade Corner should be ready for a crap storm.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Well, all this really means is that we can access data on the ROM. We don't even have emulators for games that weren't encrypted so this development doesn't have much impact on the possibility of emulation.

It does, however, mean that we could potentially have a new hacking program on our hands soon. Which has positives and negatives. The positives really only apply to Challengers though, haha! Trade Corner should be ready for a crap storm.

On the plus side, it should improve our ability to hack check.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I'm keeping an eye on hacking programs stuffz and as soon as one happens for 6th Gen I'll be closing trade down ya? jk, but I'm hoping we'll get Pokecheck now so we can try out hack checking on this generation.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    I'm keeping an eye on hacking programs stuffz and as soon as one happens for 6th Gen I'll be closing trade down ya? jk, but I'm hoping we'll get Pokecheck now so we can try out hack checking on this generation.

Back ups and cloning too perhaps? That's always useful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back