• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I don't think they plan on running it through GTS this time though. I would bet on Game Freak having covered that up at the very latest when they patched the ability to access wireless communication, if not covering it when they released the game. So I don't think the new Pokecheck is going to be capable of sending Pokemon this time around. I mean last I had heard they were gonna use Battle Videos for sending Pokemon to Pokecheck.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    So, I was bored and I was wondering why people called Apricorn Balls, "Apricot Balls". I thought it might be because translations you know. Stuff gets messed up along the way somewhere.

So, I look them up in Google Translate (very reliable of course) and I find out that the French, Italian, and German ones aren't real words.

However:

んぐり -> Nguri
    규토리 -> Tory rule
    Ghicocche -> Apricorns (but only in Italian even though the word is in Spanish, though they are similar languages aren't they?)

Yay Pokemon (or Google Translate lol)

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Welp, that was a long exhausting day... yet I feel so alive.. despite having been up for over 30 hours straight! Gooood night Trade Corner.

tabor62

Years
    Wait, people can hack them? Then again, the guy that discovered them was either hacking or screwing with his 3DS' settings

Fairly sure you can hack them in, though I was talking about inserting Wonder Cards. You can't do that for the event, but I'm sure Datel will do something about that in the future if they can.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Okay, seriously, does anybody here other than Ghetsis use Gen 5 anymore?

Fairly sure you can hack them in, though I was talking about inserting Wonder Cards. You can't do that for the event, but I'm sure Datel will do something about that in the future if they can.

Oh I see... oh yeah, that IS how some people have Diancies and the Mega Lati Stones and whatnot

tabor62

Years
    Okay, seriously, does anybody here other than Ghetsis use Gen 5 anymore?

Oh I see... oh yeah, that IS how some people have Diancies and the Mega Lati Stones and whatnot

I still use my Gen IV and V games for tutors and TMs that I transfer for breeding in Gen VI. I even did a Gen III tutor move just for the fun of it. I can't find any other Gen III exclusive egg moves though, boo.

And yup, a little thing called Powersaves. Just like Action Replay and Pokecheck, you can use it for good things as well as bad things.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I've been trading in Gen 5 to help others clone, gather all the events I can, and Pokecheck everything I want before the 20th. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back