• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hmm...

Now that I've completed the National Pokédex, I start to wonder what I should do next. I don't really have anything to do other than...

Uh...

Trying to make my regional Pokédex all Kalos-born?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Hmm...

Now that I've completed the National Pokédex, I start to wonder what I should do next. I don't really have anything to do other than...

Uh...

lol, this is exactly why I'm avoiding completing the National Dex, ahaha! Work on some battle spreads, or a living dex or something.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hmm...

Uh...

It feels good to complete the dex, and it feels better if you complete it as Kalos native as possible... so hope to it yup!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    At least the injected WonderCards all have the same recieved date...that way if the date on yours doesn't match you KNOW it's legit.

That's true, which means it might be smarter to get it and wait for it to be hacked so you can get it on a different date?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    That's true, which means it might be smarter to get it and wait for it to be hacked so you can get it on a different date?

Yup, exactly. I've already seen at least one person in TC state that they don't accept XY WonderCards recieved on specific dates.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I bet people are just busy with last minute collage/school stuff, or maybe they're going on weekend trips because it's almost summer?

Also, OMG EV THANK YOOOOOUUUU That Shiny Cottonee made my day/evening! 83

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    How's everyone doing? Glad it's finally the weekend? Well, enjoy it as I'm at work and can't breed my Aero ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back