• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Trade Evolution Giveaway (Updated May 25th, 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Awesome! Could I be cheeky and ask for three?

I have to go to work now but I'll be home in around 8/9 hours. I'm after scizor, politoad and mitotic?

I'll do them one after the other later if that's OK with you :)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Awesome! Could I be cheeky and ask for three?

I have to go to work now but I'll be home in around 8/9 hours. I'm after scizor, politoad and mitotic?

I'll do them one after the other later if that's OK with you :)

You can ask for as many as you need, and whenever you wanna deposit them works for me. Only good thing about using GTS is it doesn't care if we're both online lol... But as long as you follow the instructions in the first post go wild with requests.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    An little question. That must be cleary Tentacool/Cruel or Poochyena? It can't be other waste pokemons?

Thank you for politoed. But I'm also want get Swirlx and Spritze for their evolutions.

I generally have the most success with tentacools, as they're available in all gen 6 games and people generally don't want them. If you'd like to try something else feel free but the lvl. 11+ rule helps me out a lot if you can abide by that.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I generally have the most success with tentacools, as they're available in all gen 6 and people generally don't want them. If you'd like to try something else feel free but the lvl. 11+ rule helps me out a lot if you can abide by that.

Ok. Buy In my case it was easy. I allways in Message write name of guy who's this pokemon going to belong. You've seen that sending me Poliwrath.

So...

Nick - AtecainCorp
    Pokemon Sended - Luvdisc (Japanese Name)
    Gender - Male
    Lvl - 25
    Pokemon Needed - Swirlix.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Ok. Buy In my case it was easy. I allways in Message write name of guy who's this pokemon going to belong. You've seen that sending me Poliwrath.

So...

Nick - AtecainCorp
    Pokemon Sended - Luvdisc
    Gender - Male
    Lvl - 25
    Pokemon Needed - Swirlix.

Swirlix is on the way!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back