• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I only have one DS and I need help transferring my team from Soulsilver to my White version. (Which means I need someone with 2 DSs.) Can someone help me out? In return I can give you a PKMN with Pokerus holding a masterball. It's from my SS version and you won't be able to transfer the masterball to your new B/W version but you can at least transfer the Pokerus one.

Also, on my White I only have 6 badges, is that going to be a problem? I don't think it will but please let me know if it is!

Thanks for your help!

Samira (SS)
    FC: 0776-2942-2987

ONLINE NOW! (I'll give you my White code after I transfer my PKMN to you.)

bribri121212

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    it wont work. to get any pokemon from other gens you have to beat the elite four first in order to use the pokeshifter

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I'm not the one using the Pokeshifter. I only have one DS. =/ I need someone who has already beaten the EF and can use the Pokeshifter on their DS. They basically take the PKMN I give them and transfer it to their own B/W and then trade them back to my W/B version.

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    I can help you out with 6 pokemon, just to make sure you know they cant know any HM moves or hold items.

i am starting up my SS, so meet me on there.

sorry, i forgot that I had suicune in my party, I can only transfer 5 right now

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back