• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade to Evolve a Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    I have not seen a thread that is specifically just for trading for the sake of evolving certain pokemon, so here it is.

First thing is first, I need to evolve my Onix into a Steelix in ORAS. My friend is unable to do it at this time. If anyone is willing to lend me a hand, please let me know ASAP ^_^.

Also! If anyone else needs to evolve their pokemon via trading I am more than happy to help out a fellow trainer. I know what it feels like to feel stuck because you are currently out of reach of a friend. Let us build a friendly community where we help each other out in this endeavor. After all, this needs to be done in order to complete our pokedexes.

For easier access to me and to others, I recommend sharing your Twitter account so I can communicate with you faster and easier. My Twitter is: @BurningLanguage

I'm looking forward to your help! Thank you so much for reading :).

Last edited:

typhlosionflames

My shadow is a Hydreigon
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    I need help evolving my Phantump, Kadabra, Haunter, Poliwhirl, Porygon (x2), Feebas (x3), Gurdurr (x2), Pumpkaboo, Slowpoke, Scyther and Karrablast. Thanks in advance!

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    I need help evolving my Phantump, Kadabra, Haunter, Poliwhirl, Porygon (x2), Feebas (x3), Gurdurr (x2), Pumpkaboo, Slowpoke, Scyther and Karrablast. Thanks in advance!

Wow! Okay that sounds wonderful. I am traveling to a big city today and I won't be able to do trades until to get into my hotel. For easier contact between us I think that sharing our Twitter accounts would be very helpful. My twitter is @BurningLanguage

If I could contact you via Twitter then we can communicate on a second by second basis, instead of popping out my laptop every time I want to chat :P. I'll put my Twitter info in the original post as well. I'm looking forward to trading with you.

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
    I also need help to evolve my phantump. I'd really appreciate the help!
    Send me a PM if you are a generous soul willing to help me. :D

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    I need help evolving my porygon into porygon z if your still doing it. Thanks! My FC is 2566-1656-6607

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back