• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trade to Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    Hey guys,

Looking for someone willing to help me evolve my Kadabra and Haunter. Would be looking for someone trying to do the same. Will give you a Riachu as a thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    Hi ConnorJ,
    Do you still need to evolve your Kadabra and Haunter?
    I would like to evolve my Graveller on Alpha Sapphire as well.
    Let me know if you want to trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I'm looking to trade to evolve as well
    On Nintendo switch pokemon
    Friend code is
    0985-5140-9320

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Hey! I need some help with evolving my Haunter in pokemon Let's go, if anybody got the time :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2019
    Need help evolving and a few Pokemon need a coffing, will trade a syther for a pincer and will trade a kabuto for a ominight let me know if anyone can help

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Closing this thread as people are offering trades across three different generations of games. I'll re-open once ConnorJ logs back on and specifies which game they were trying to trade from (just PM me when you see this).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back