• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trade

Biker Jesse

Biker
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    so i have a box and i dont use any pokemon so i will trade any of these for a croagunk a gulpin or a shiny machamp
    (note all pokemon with an underline are going to be told about more down
    pokemon lv 9 and under: pidgey (f) bellsprout (f) nidoran (m) pidgy (m) geodude (f) magnemite, hoot hoot (f) pikachu (f) igglybuff (f)cyndaquil (m) slakoth (f)​
    pokemon lv 10 to 19: golduck (f) mawile (f) machop (m) geodude (f) poliwag (f) sandslash (m) tyrogue (m) sandshrew (m) psyduck (m) elekid (m) onix (m) smoochum (f) voltorb, shellder (f) chinchou (f) venonat (f) staryu, scizor (m) grimer (m) jigglypuff (f) igglybuff (m) clefairy (f) clefable (m) wurmple (f) weezing (m) koffing (f) ekans (f) zigzagoon (f) spearow (m) ditto, slakoth (f)
    pokemon lv 20 to 29: sudowoodo (m) slowking (m) golbat (f) steelix (m) cleffa (f) carvanha (f) skarmory (m) togetic (m) volbeat (m) butterfree (f) carvanha (m)
    pokemon lv 30 to 39: red gyarados (m) machamp (m) electrivire (m) linoone (f) luvdisc (m) wailmer (f) Gardevior (f)
    LEGENDARYS!!!:
    entei lv 40
    latias lv 41 (f)
    mew lv 34
    lugia lv 48

i will only trade legendarys if you offer a shiny one thats lv one and even then i might say no

Cleffa: Cleffa is lv 29 every lv she goes to evolve but i stop her she knows moves i taught here which are dig, iron tail, solar beam, and fire blast she has a ever stone on here which has helped alot!

Gardevior:this thing is awsome its got the ability synchronize so if it gets a status the enimie does as well its lv 39 and has a twisted spoon its movese are: magical leaf, psychic, flash, and shadow ball

please contact me if you want a trade and i will contact you

Last edited:
    Back