• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TradeOn!

What do you think of my thread?

• Excellent!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Good!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Ok.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Not the best.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Generous!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    I'm able to trade within the next hour. I'll be busy later tonight so if it doesn't work today, then I'll just try again tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    sounds good, contact me :)

the nature is modest, is it to your liking?

Ohhh yes, it is. What would you fancy for it: Shiny mild UT magby, shiny mild UT surskit, shiny naive UT egg moved totodile, shiny ut lax gastly, shiny jolly UT eevee, shiny ut adamant male ralts, shiny ut timid yanma..

WhiteTux

[G]reen_[L]antern
    Years
    Ohhh yes, it is. What would you fancy for it: Shiny mild UT magby, shiny mild UT surskit, shiny naive UT egg moved totodile, shiny ut lax gastly, shiny jolly UT eevee, shiny ut adamant male ralts, shiny ut timid yanma..

its free, on the house whatever, just take it. :) just rate 5-stars and excellent or generous in poll

Free? Really? I don't want to be greedy.

please! no greedy, just, an event :)

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    It doesn't sound fair to give away a free Arceus. I can give you one of a different nature, make a copy of the Arceus you traded me for mine, & send you back the original.

WhiteTux

[G]reen_[L]antern
    Years
    It doesn't sound fair to give away a free Arceus. I can give you one of a different nature, make a copy of the Arceus you traded me for mine, & send you back the original.

no please! i insist, think of it as an event, you dont pay them, do you? its like the japanese event came here ;)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Latios UT Lv. 40 PKRS Infected

Would a Lonely Bagon @ Dragon Dance be worth that??? (althought i sseverely doubt it)

How about a lv.57 Darkrai???(touched, obviously, but i can get rid of most of the EVs)

WhiteTux

[G]reen_[L]antern
    Years
    Haha...sorry I came in and left...I forgot to grab the Gastly! Ahh I love my blonde moments. Thanks for the trade x

lolz, dont say that!! its ok, check the item on piplup

Latios UT Lv. 40 PKRS Infected

Would a Lonely Bagon @ Dragon Dance be worth that??? (althought i sseverely doubt it)

How about a lv.57 Darkrai???(touched, obviously, but i can get rid of most of the EVs)

free. nonnegotiable. take it. ;)

Last edited:
    Back