• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trades everyday every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hi im new and I like trades so the games I actually play are pokemon oras and x,y
    my IGN is Zero in oras hector ion x and y
    the pokemon I can give you are landorus tornadus entei raikucobalion terrakion viricion genesct 1 rayquaza deoxys normal and shiny(only got 2) shiny latias latias latios reshiram zekrom kyurem white and black kyurem creselia the 3 regis and regigigas azelf mesprit uxie palkia dialga giratina mewtoo xerneas a shiny gyarados with the mega stone and lucarios . and if you wait me 3 days I can give around 4 or 5 groudons (since 30/01/2015)
    also the normal ones but I dont have them all shiny srry If you want those who I not own so If you want anyone of these pokemon tell me Ill try to sned you how many of them I have the level of each one and if shiny or not
    thanks Ill be in touch.
    the pokemon that you want say it then offer another one for example: palkia for dialga. also If you ask for a specific pokemon I will tell you but some of them also have the only pokemon rule so I wouldnt accept the pokemon that isnt listed: for example genesect for keldeo or melotta. so you can ask offer or try to make a deal for 2 pokemons for 1 : like giratina and kyrem for shiny deoxys or something like that.

also the first that tells me the pokemon have preference so please tell me the pokemon you want If I get more pokemon they will be displayed here in the pokemon section for those that want the pokemon with specific nature It will be more difficult to do this so please dont ask me something impossible like a mild mewtoo from 3rd gen beacause I have to do the work to get it thanx for your visit hope to trade with you

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • hi im new and I like trades so the games I actually play are pokemon oras and x,y
    the pokemon I can give you are darkrai 1 genesct 1 rayquaza deoxys normal and shiny(only got 2) shiny latias latias latios reshiram zekrom kyurem white and black kyurem creselia the 3 regis and regigigas azelf mesprit uxie palkia dialga giratina mewtoo xerneas .
    also the normal ones but I dont have them all shiny srry If you want those who I not own so If you want anyone of these pokemon tell me Ill try to sned you how many of them I have the level of each one and if shiny or not
    thanks Ill be in touch

Hi silversadw,

I moved your thread to our Quick Trades section.

Happy trading!

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • What are you looking for? I have a Japanese Jirachi and I'm interested in the Xerneas or Mewtwo if they come form 6 gen and have the right nature.

Years
  • What are you looking for? I have a Japanese Jirachi and I'm interested in the Xerneas or Mewtwo if they come form 6 gen and have the right nature.

im not pretty sure if they have the right nature or if they come from the gen 6
    what I can tell you I have one on the third gen

Years
  • What are you looking for in exchange for these? I'm interested but I'm not sure what you'd like for them.

depending the pokemon you want you can say for example the shiny latias offer some one like mew or palkiaits all your choise so dont worrie actuallly the shiny latias Im giving it for any pokemon

Years
  • I'm also interested in Genesect. I have some good HA Pokemon so let me know what you're looking for.

for the genesect i think I am putting the shiny and the normal one both in offer but sorry tboth are for a mew keldeo or meloetta because both of them are from events and the shiny one is japanese

Years
  • interested in the genesect what would you like for it?

like I already told skyburial both shiny and normal are going to be in offer but these are for keldeo mew or meloetta If you dont have the pokemon offer one beacuase the arent offiasially mine actually are for one guy that only miss those three pokemon the complete the pokedex,

If you have those ones tell me

Years
  • What would you like for them?

it depends on the pokemon if shiny deoxys a shiny legend the latias can be any pokemon but dont be like a latias for an eevee or somthing like that because it really takes effort to catch those the xerneass maybe yveltal but if you put something I felt intersted It could be yours.

but the best tell the pokemon you want and what you offer if Is something Ive been searching Its deal. these are only suggestions so if you dont like it this way I can give you a specific pokemon

P.S. a shiny haxorus with not the ability of mold breaker for the deoxy shiny lv 100

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back