• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trades

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I can trade you Gible and Growlithe for Rotom and Feebas. :)

Years
    well i really really wanted piplup but i would trade it to you for ALL of the other starters i need which are

mudkip, treeko, chikorita, turtwig

Years
    well i really really wanted a piplup but i would trade you the ditto in return for all the starters i dont have which are

treeko, turtwig, mudkip, and chikorita

Years
    • Age 30
    • NC
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    well i really really wanted a piplup but i would trade you the ditto in return for all the starters i dont have which are

treeko, turtwig, mudkip, and chikorita
    If you cant get the piplup, I have a piplup to give.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I do have a Sceptile you could Breed into a Treeko. Can't do it myself because I transfered my only Ditto to White to breed Zorua...and this aint a GEN V trade...

You can borrow my Sceptile for a little bit. What would you offer?

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I do have a Sceptile you could Breed into a Treeko. Can't do it myself because I transfered my only Ditto to White to breed Zorua...and this aint a GEN V trade...

You can borrow my Sceptile for a little bit. What would you offer?

Snorlax mabey?

25character

Back