• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading 250+ Events, Shiny Legends and Starters Here!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I offer you my Darkrai from TRU.

Hasty Nature.
    May 31, 2008
    Pokémon Event
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50.
    Likes to relax.
    Likes sweet food.

I want the Shiny Charmander =D

Deal.

I have 3 TRU Darkrais... I want your McDonald's Pikachu... Also where/how was the Pre-Release TRU Darkrai was distributed

If are the natures of the ones you have?
    The Pre-release ones are from someone I meet online who works in a Toy R Us (and proved it) and get 4 Darkrai earily. They then traded 3 on to people on a forum. They have been hacked checked and are 100% legit.

As promised, I have a Darkrai for trade/clone. I would the McDonald's Pikachu in return please.

Here are its stats after some SRing:
    Mischievous Rash Darkrai: 4 - 5 / 16 - 17 / 24 - 25 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 28 - 29

Deal.

I sent you my TRU DARKRAI Offer via PM, hope you'll pay attention. thanks!

I have replied to your PM.

Years
    My Timid and Adamant Darkrai, you clone for yourself and trade back for your
    31.May '08 Loves to get(eat)* NEW
    01.Jun. '08 Quick to flee* NEW
    ?

TRADE DONE

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    My Timid and Adamant Darkrai, you clone for yourself and trade back for your
    31.May '08 Loves to get(eat)* NEW
    01.Jun. '08 Quick to flee* NEW
    ?

TRADE DONE

Thanks for the trade. I take it you are GORUGO then.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Is there anything specific that you want for the Shiny Lugia? I only have a WSHMKR Jirachi (Naive) and Shiny Eevees/Vaporeons @Masterball (Sassy nature *sighs*)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I keep my offer, but instead of the shiny charmander, I'd like this one:

SPACE C ID 00010 Deoxys (Level 70, Timid, Rash and Modest, All UT), the Rash one.

Not a problem, Let me know when you want to make the trade.

Is there anything specific that you want for the Shiny Lugia? I only have a WSHMKR Jirachi (Naive) and Shiny Eevees/Vaporeons @Masterball (Sassy nature *sighs*)

I have listed all the ones I am looking for.

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Deal.
    If are the natures of the ones you have?
    The Pre-release ones are from someone I meet online who works in a Toy R Us (and proved it) and get 4 Darkrai earily. They then traded 3 on to people on a forum. They have been hacked checked and are 100% legit.

I have Brave, Mild, Hasty (With good IVs, this is the one I got!), Modest, Jolly, Relaxed, Naive TRU Darkrais.

I also want your Quirky Pre-Release TRU Darkrai...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    I have Brave, Mild, Hasty (With good IVs, this is the one I got!), Modest, Jolly, Relaxed, Naive TRU Darkrais.

I also want your Quirky Pre-Release TRU Darkrai...

Hasty please as I have someone asking me for one and I have none at the moment.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hasty please as I have someone asking me for one and I have none at the moment.

So may I have both or do I need to choose between the two? Also I need to clone the Darkrai and none of my cloners are online...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    So may I have both or do I need to choose between the two? Also I need to clone the Darkrai and none of my cloners are online...

You only said you wanted the Quirky one. Which other do you need?
    Also, I am happy to make the trade, clone the ones you send me and send them back to you for free.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Hello man, i interested in this:

May 31st:

Hardy, Happily Eats Anything.
    Serious, Quick to flee
    Naïve, Strong willed
    Sassy, Somewhat of a clown
    Careful Likes to run,
    Calm, Likes to thrash about
    Jolly, Likes to run, Likes sweet food.
    Gentle, Likes to relax,
    Adamant, Strongly defiant
    Timid, Proud of its power,
    Rash, Likes to relax,
    Mild, Very finicky,
    Modest, Mischievous, Likes dry food
    Bold, Somewhat vain,

and yuor three mcdonalds pikachu ^^, see my signature for all it.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    You only said you wanted the Quirky one. Which other do you need?
    Also, I am happy to make the trade, clone the ones you send me and send them back to you for free.

I wanted a McDonald's Pikachu...

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    ok, mm, alamos timid, calm and bol, and three pikachus mcdonalds, only six, choose 6 pokemons from my thread, ok?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    ok, mm, alamos timid, calm and bol, and three pikachus mcdonalds, only six, choose 6 pokemons from my thread, ok?

You have missed this part of my topic (and you miss it a lot!):

Please don't post or PM me your list of Pokémon or tell me to look in your topic/post for something I may want for the things you want from me. I have clearly listed the ones I want. If you have the ones I want then say so and what you want in return. If you haven't got the ones I want then there is nothing you can offer me. Anyone now posting lists or telling me to check out their links WILL BE IGNORED!

TOPIC BUMP

Back