• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trading a lv 100 shiny mew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I have a Shiny Japanese UT Giratina.

However, I need the following information of the Mew:

Where did it come from?
    What are its stats, nature, and EVs?
    What language is the name in?
    What ball is it caught in?
    What is the OT and ID number?

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    the chances of your shiy mew being hacked is 99.9%,mods close this thread.It doesn't deserve to be active

It is indeed hacked, he sent me a PM saying he needed to "catch it" when I asked for stats, EVs, IVs, and nature and behold it was caught on Route 229 at level 99. The PMs are below

Where did it come from? route 229
    What are its stats, nature, and EVs? jolly nature, atks: nasty plot,physic,aura sphere, ancients power, stats, atk 211 defense 234 sp atk 201 sp def 226 speed 254
    What language is the name in?english
    What ball is it caught in? masterball
    What is the OT and ID number?gerardo,56168

itachi143 said:
    Kit-Tsukasa said:
    itachi143 said:
    give me time to catch it and then ill give info, problably today ill give you everything but im not completly sure maybe tomorrow
    What do you mean catch it? It sounds like you're hacking the shiny mew. If that's the case. No Giratina

how do you expect me to get a mew if its impossible to get him if you dont hack him

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    lol i care why if you report me i can just make another account =p i dont care if the mods see this too idfc

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, there are a few things wrong with this thread.
    1) You hacked for the Mew, and it iss possible to get it without hacking
    2) You told me that you didn't know how to hack in another PM.
    itachi143 in an earlier PM from a few days ago said:
    what do you mean by hacking i haven't hacked anything, i don't even know how to hack.
    3) Making another account after being banned is ban evading, which causes both members to be banned for even longer than it was before.

And without further hesitation

-Locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back