• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trading: Arceus, Hoopa, Shiny Gyrados

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace2aces

Self-proclaimed nerd ^-^
    Years
    Hey can the arceus be used for online fights? I never had one before so I think it be pretty cool I had a legitimate one for once...
    In terms of Battlespot yes! I've used it in free battles but I'm not sure about ranked - you may wanna check up on the ban lists. As far as I'm concerned, my Arceus is perfectly legitimate and legal XD

CrossFreeze

Because Im Batman....
    Years
    In terms of Battlespot yes! I've used it in free battles but I'm not sure about ranked - you may wanna check up on the ban lists. As far as I'm concerned, my Arceus is perfectly legitimate and legal XD

ugh dang it...feel like giving ya my own kyogre but I think im gonna wait for gts to get dialga for me! I put a shiny liligant so its only a matter a time :)oh hey time jk!

menace2aces

Self-proclaimed nerd ^-^
    Years
    ugh dang it...feel like giving ya my own kyogre but I think im gonna wait for gts to get dialga for me! I put a shiny liligant so its only a matter a time :)oh hey time jk!
    Either one works! Although I might head to bed soon (in a half hour or so)... its almost 11:00 PM here XD
    But that joke tho XD

Years
    Yeah its lvl 50.
    Lvl 4? How is that a legal 'mon? I would like a geniune 'mon as I'm quite anti-hacking haha

well ur not allowed to trade hacka here anuwyas. dw I've done the research. it's form HGSS. u cna obtain the gen 4 trio at lvl1! i was quite surprised. bulbapedia or google it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back