• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Away Spares

Endless_Winters

..A wasteland of lost thoughts
    Years
    Male Totodile with Brave, Adamant, Naughty, Relaxed, Impish, or Lax nature and
    Torchic (gender doesn't matter) with Lonely, Brave, Naughty, Mild, Quiet or Rash nature.
    It's alright if you can't find one.

Do you care about the gender or nature on the Larvitar? I have a lot, so I might also be able to find a specific one for you.

I have:
    Male totodile, Lax nature
    Male torchic, brave nature
    Male torchic, lonely nature

So it's up to you which ones you want.

And if you have a brave larvitar, that would be fantastic. If you have more than one brave larvitar, and one in the group is female, that would be even more fantastic - but i'm only looking for a brave one.

I've added your FC and I'll be online soon anyways, so just apply to the trade when you get on, k?

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Are the Pokemon still in their eggs? Because I've been looking for a Squirtle Egg. :x

They're hatched, but I can still get you a Squirtle in an egg if you give me a few minutes.
    BTW, I'm getting on now for our trade, Winters

Last edited:

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    Alright, I am currently looking mainly for second generation pokemon. I'm not restricting it to that ,though.

Back