• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Cards - Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Trading Cards - Revival ** Website Up

Trading Cards - Revival

We have served ... 0000000068

**Update: New cards available! Trainers. Give a boost to certain types in battle.

A long time ago, on a different account, I had this little Trading Card shop, and here it is again. Trading Card Revival.
    Trading Cards, in every pack there are 3 cards, chosen randomly. Some can even be limited addition fusions, recolors(rejects), SPs(Specials), Ghostlys, Depressions, Spectrums or the very rare Fake'Mon! There also may be dark pokemon, light pokemon, or shiny pokemon. You may also get lucky and get a limited edition card from one of the previous months.
    Comments are great, and get me to work faster.
    And yes, I do know that the cover at the top says January, but I wanted to start early.

Requesters**In a new month the names are reset
    If your name is here, you cannot request again for 4 days!
    MrDreavus (January 26, 2007)
    Shadow Weavile (January 26, 2007)
    Unborn-Lugia (January 26, 2007)
    roadkirby (January 26, 2007)
    Korinku (January 27, 2007)
    mrplanters (January 27, 2007)
    Houndoom1 (January 27, 2007)
    Astral Maelstrom (January 27, 2007)
    Akio123 (January 28, 2007)
    celebi6 (January 28, 2007)
    Shiny_Latios (January 28, 2007)

TCG Game
    TCG WEBSITE

Regarding Questions That Have Been Asked, and Suggestions that Have Been Made

Can I get a pack?
    Depends, if you havn't gotten one, yes… and if you have, you can get another in a week. When you get a pack, your name is added to a list, in seven days your name is off the list which means you can get one again.

How can you tell the difference between month's cards?
    Each month there are different colors, when I run out of colors, they will probably get some sort of design on them, so that each month has something different. Meaning cards are Limited Edition.

Can I use someone elses pack?
    No, you can get your own. Right here!

Can we trade cards?
    Yes! One of you PM me, with both of your screen names, and the cards you want to trade. I will confirm this with the other person, and update your packs accordingly.

If you have any questions, please send them to me over PM!

Examples
    These examples are from the now LE June edition.
    Trading Cards - Revival

Trading Cards - Revival

Trading Cards - Revival

Now that you've read it all - you can request!

What can I do to make the cards better?
    Feel free to give me your ideas of how I could make my cards better when you request, or through PM, all suggestions will be put up here and thought about. If I do decide to use an idea, you'll see the change in the new month's cards. If not, it'll either stay up here as I am still thinking, or it'll be gone.

-Black strip up top for Poke'mon's name
    -Number Space for HP or Level
    -Where Poke'mon's name are now - rarity of card

Spin-Offs of My Idea
    The TCG Zone
    Astral Maelstorm's spin-off idea, he's quick on the requests, and has some very intuitive ideas. Three cards per pack, all in one animated image.

Wattsie's Wonderful BattleCard Pack Request Shop!(Temporarily Closed)
    Organized with a waiting list, and different packs. Two cards per pack in a different image each.

**Pokemon Sprites from psypokes.com
    **Trading Card Idea From 'Emerl' Battle Cards
    **Trading Cards Created by Me​

Last edited:

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
    Years
    Hola! :D May I have a pack, plz? Thx!

Oh, and I have a few ways you could improve the cards. See that black strip at the top (Above the image)? You could put the Pokemon's name there. And the number space on the top-right corner could be used to show it's HP or Level. And the thing where the PKMN's name are currently (Below the miage), I dunno... Maybe you could put the Rarity of the card (Rare, Common, etc)? If you want, I could give you an example (I've made one as an example already).

One more thing... Are you hiring helpers? I know how to make these types of cards (I have the templates saved onto meh computer).

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Hola! :D May I have a pack, plz? Thx!

Oh, and I have a few ways you could improve the cards. See that black strip at the top (Above the image)? You could put the Pokemon's name there. And the number space on the top-right corner could be used to show it's HP or Level. And the thing where the PKMN's name are currently (Below the miage), I dunno... Maybe you could put the Rarity of the card (Rare, Common, etc)?

Here's your pack;
    Trading Cards - Revival

And thank you for the suggestions.

EDIT:
    Here you are, Mudkip.
    Trading Cards - Revival

Remember to credit!

Last edited:

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    AWESOME!!! Thx! :D

Oh, and just incase you didn't notice, I edited meh last post... Plz check it! :D

You're very welcome.

One more thing... Are you hiring helpers? I know how to make these types of cards (I have the templates saved onto meh computer).

Erm, maybe when I get too busy, but I don't think I will. I prefer doing my own stuff, I'm obsessive compulsive. ^^;;
    Wait ... how do you have templates? I never released these as templates ...

Dragon_Rider_Rukario82394

Inheritance Fan
    Years
    I'm obsessive about something, and it has to be done or I go a bit insane.

How do you have templates? I never released these as templates ...

Celadon Super Sprite Mall Training (I think that's what it's called). It's an old thread on Nintendo's N-Sider. It tells you how to make all sorts of stuff, like revamps, Pokemon flags, battle cards (What you're using as Trading Cards), and more. It's awesome! :D

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Celadon Super Sprite Mall Training (I think that's what it's called). It's an old thread on Nintendo's N-Sider. It tells you how to make all sorts of stuff, like revamps, Pokemon flags, battle cards (What you're using as Trading Cards), and more. It's awesome! :D

Ah. I did these first on paper off the top of my head, and then did them on the computer ... all scratch.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
    Right click, and if you're using IE go to properties and get the adress, if you're using Mozilla click copy image location.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back