• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Cards

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Trading Cards

I closed my Trainer Card shop, and have started this. I got the idea from .:Whitewolf:.
    Trading Cards, in every pack there are 3 cards, chosen randomly. Some can even be limited addition splints! There also may be dark pokemon, light pokemon, or shiny pokemon.
    Comments are great.

Regarding Questions That Have Been Asked, and Suggestions that Have Been Made

TCG Game
    As I said earlier, I am thinking of doing a TCG game with these cards. I would create awards and such, which would most likely be artwork or summat.
    If anyone has any suggestions on how this would work, please PM me. Okay I've been thinking about it, if you would like some before-hand information on how it would be done, or you can tell me which sub-forum I should put it in, please PM me.

Can I get more than one pack?
    Depends, if you havn't gotten one this month, yes. Every month you can get another pack. Each month there are different colors, when I run out of colors, they will probably get some sort of design on them, so that each month has something different. Meaning cards are Limited Edition.

Can I use someone elses pack?
    If you have gotten a pack already this month, no. If you havn't, ask them. If they say yes, feel free.

Can we trade cards?
    Yes! One of you PM me, with both of your screen names, and the cards you want to trade. I will confirm this with the other person, and update your packs accordingly.

If you have any questions, please send them to me over PM!

Looking for spiffy non-Pokemon related Graphics?
    Do you want to be staff at a Graphics Website?
    Do you have a Graphics website, and want Affiliates?
    Check out The~Graphics

Last edited:

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    M'kay, I'll make a pack for both of you as soon as I get back from dinner. =)

EDIT:
    For Quinlin Vos
    Trading Cards

Please remember to credit me!

EDIT2:
    For Retro Emo
    Trading Cards

Last edited:

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
    Years
    cn i have 1 plz
    its a cool idea i find maybe u cud make a thread were u use dem a bit lyk the tcg***i no im mad***(i think that would go in the tcg section bout the actual cards but im not to sure)
    thanx hunni

Last edited:

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Holy ... Five people! M'kay, working on them!

sv-lucia-sv said:
    cn i have 1 plz
    its a cool idea i find maybe u cud make a thread were u use dem a bit lyk the tcg***i no im mad***
    thanx hunni
    Actually, I was thinking about that! Which thread to you think I would put in on though?

Last edited:

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    RMXPUser462
    Trading Cards

Charmaster
    Trading Cards

Jonny
    Trading Cards

Lucia