• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Ok firstly let me inform you before anyone makes the remark oh those are Arlynns card no they arnt I got these from somewhere else they were blank templates, All sprites are property of nintendo originally and edited or made by me. Ok so here goes. Yes I use the same base template for the most part as Arlynn(she is also inactive I believe so this should be no problem) I am making trading cards. First heres somet things you need to know.
    I give away 9 at a time like in a normal Pack of cards. You can make a wish list of the Cards you want and In every pack there will be one from your wich list. To obtain the cards I will send them to You in a PM you may use them how ever you like. Do not claim as your own because you did not go through the task of making them. Season 1 cards which is where I will start will only contain the 151 original pokes and series 2 will contain kanto and johto pokes so on and so forth. Season 1 isnt completely finished but I have enough to start. Also I wont Announce a change in season UNTIL I have completed the season that is coming next. I plan to go through ALL 4 GENS pokemons and add a few specials of MINE. Unlike Arlynns Im not giving away dark/ligt/reject pokes YET and probably wont as well currently there are no shinies but these will be added as a sub series. EX Shiny Series 1. Ok now on the card The Number of stars at the top are rarity so the rarer the better. The power and Speed are the pokes stats. The name is obviously the name. And lastly All the pokes contain a letter which stands for their MAIN type.

Here are some Examples and No you cant use the charizard because I edited this one ^.^
    Trading Cards

Trainer cards however are Different. Instead of speed and Power they contain rank 10 being the best and 0 being the worst. Also If you would like to suggest a trainer PM me. This thread is to request Also There will be special cards I will post on here that EVERYONE may save to there computer and Upload later for example the trainer card example is for you all to have ^.^

Trading Cards

Item Cards, Tsk currently I dont have a pic for you to view but no worries. They contain the same as the above cards except where the speed/power/rank would be is going to be a short discription of the Item.

Hope you enjoy and everyone remember to get the TRAINER card from above.

One more thing dont put legendaries on your wish list as those are a few that I have set aside to give to all.

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Be sure to go ahead and take the scythexp trainer card and Ill get you a pack made ^.^

Few done Ill pm them to ya momentarily.....youre probably not online but check you private messages tomorrow or when ever.

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Best if you gave credit to Arlynn, chum. Those aren't her design entirely, but it's the same design. Also, it was Arlynn who had the idea first. Speaking of which, I might open my shop back up...
    Arlynn was active a short while ago, but she might of left again. Who knows?

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    I told everyone they wernt entirely mine as well they are rater cards from a sonic game. All the work really is on the sprites.
    But yea credit goes to arlynn for the idea being as she started it. ^.^

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
    Awesome... Can I have a pack?
    Wish list:
    (Edit)
    Dragonite
    Rhydon
    Charizard
    Venusaur
    Blastoise
    Pidgeot
    Beedrill
    Also I think it would be cool if we had to start with the first evo of an evolved poke and have to evolve it somehow...

Last edited:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    LOL nice suggestion not laughing to be mean. I actually had that idea though about giving each of you a basic starter card (Charmander,bulbasaur or squirtle) Problem is I stink at scripting. so Id have to have some one do it for me or gif wtf ever it is ^.^ um Ill get to work on your pack. Also i said not to wish for legendaries im giving them away as events, No prob with it though lets me know wht types of pokes youre after. Um yea the first event though everyone will be on july 4th. Being as Im in America its a holiday for us(Some users arnt living in US) But Im going to share our pride with One legendary poke and One special event poke. ^.^ I think youll love it.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Alrighty but currently Im only doing first gen pokes (series 1)
    Series 2 contains(1st and 2nd gen)
    series 3 containe(1st,2nd,and 3rd gen)
    And the same with series 4 but yea I know what you mean

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    I'll take a random pack with atleast ditto.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Can i have a pack please?

My only request is any evolution of Eevee except Flareon or Vaporeon. It could be one of the D&P if you want or can ^^

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    yeah please come back. i really wanna see my cards. wow good thing we don't have to pay. but still. please hurry and come back! we miss you <=(

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    The fact that the only reason you want him to come back is to see your cards horrifies me, have you no morals?
    He might be sick or on vacation.

But please, do come back, and be in one piece. With all your arms, limbs, and heads. Head, actually.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    Yes people Im back and let me begin on those orders also may I intrest you in new holiday based cards? I have yet to make the sprites but plan to include holiday clothing and more. Didnt think people would love them this much, I have been really busy until recently and plan to hang with the pokecommunity for a while. Truth is I was scripting for a friend learning a little training my kn owledge on basic coding and practicing my spriting by helping them with game hacks I was working on 4 hacks, and helped anopther friend start a hack. Well Ill get to work now ^.^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for more than 1 month.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back