• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading CLONED My Pokémon Ranch Mews and Phiones.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
    Years
    I keep the original ones for myself. Muwahaha. ... Though, I may be willing to part with my original Phione for a good offer.

Trading CLONED My Pokémon Ranch Mews and Phiones.

What I'll accept for Mew:
    ONE other LEGIT Event Pokémon. It can be cloned, or it can be non-cloned. I'll put a list of what ones I already have below.
    THREE of the Pokémon Hayley trades, again, cloned or non-cloned. The ENTIRE Legendary Beast Set, Untouched, From FireRed/LeafGreen. I'll put a list of what ones I already have below.

What I'll accept for Phione:
    ONE other LEGIT Event Pokémon. It can be cloned, or it can be non-cloned. THREE Shinies, cloned, or non-cloned. TWO of the Pokémon Hayley trades, again, cloned or non-cloned. TWO of the Legendary Beast Set, Untouched, From FireRed/LeafGreen. I'll put a list of what ones I already have below.

What I'll Accept for Deoxys(Cloned):
    ONE other LEGIT Event Pokémon. It can be cloned, or it can be non-cloned. FOUR Shinies, cloned or non-cloned. FOUR of the Pokémon Hayley trades, again, cloned or non-cloned. TWO of the Legendary Beast Set, Untouched, From FireRed/LeafGreen. I'll put a list of what ones I already have below.

What I'll Accept for Deoxys(Non-Cloned. Current Quantity: ONE):
    ONE other LEGIT Event Pokémon. It can be cloned, or it can be non-cloned. TEN Shinies, clopned or non-cloned. FOUR of the Pokémon Hayley trades, again, cloned or non-cloned. I'll put a list of what ones I already have below. The ENTIRE Legendary Beast Set, Untouched, From FireRed/LeafGreen. I'll put a list of what ones I already have below.

Events I have:
    10ANIV Entei
    Pokémon Ranger Manaphy
    PKTOPIA Electivire, Though, I would like an untouched, this one isn't

Shinies I have:

Hayley's Pokémon I have:
    Pikachu
    Shroomish

Last edited:

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
    Years
    I guess I hit send at the same time as Zirent, umm, To you Gysztaf. Ziren.. How about.. The Mew, if you would. Same deal, gonna be a little bit.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
    Years
    Also, I will be going to Gamestop this afternoon with my Diamond and Pearl, and ALL next weekend for the Deoxys. I'm sure some legit, non-cloned ones will be up here as well as many clones. :)

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Can you gimme all the info on that Electivre?

Ok.
    Adamant Nature
    PokeTopia
    Atk 376
    Def 147
    Sp.atk 180
    Sp.def 178
    speed 285
    HP 285
    Ability :Motor Drive
    MoveSet.
    Thunderpunch
    Icepunch
    Cross Chop
    Earthquake
    Level 100
    Date: September 27 2007
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv.50.
    Likes to fight.
    Likes spicy food.

Back