• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trading competitive buneary or other breed megasfor nidorina

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have a 4 perfect iv buneary that is shinny. it has 4 iv's in attack, hp, defns, and speed with adamant nature.
    I need a nidoren, nidorena or any of their evolutions with the hidden ability sheer force. I do not care what iv's they have nor what nature they have, i simply need the hidden abilty.

i have other mega evolution breeds i can trade you for a sheer force nidoren or nidorena that i will consider if the pokemon has the hiden ability. this includes a perfect iv beedrill, perfect charizars, mylotic(shinny), ext.

I reallyneed this sheer force pokemon as a gift to my boyfriend, so I would thank you guys if any offers ^^

(pokemon OR AS)

Years
    i dont know how ^^* i jsut made an account today

Oh, I did for you, it's already in the Trade Corner. Only moderators can move threads, however. If you post one and realize it's in the wrong section, simply message the moderator of that section and they'll happily move it for you. Then, you can find it by clicking on the link in the original section you posted it in (although this will expire after a number of days). Otherwise, you can click on your profile, go to the "Statistics" tab, and click on the option that says "Find all posts by Miarey"

Hope this helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back