• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Trading Event Pokemon For Legendary Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I can give you pretty much every pokemon from hoenn you want but it may take some time as I'd have to recatch many of them. I will only take a maximum of two of your events depending on how many pokemon I'll give you but I'll definitly take the mythical mew as I missed that event. So I'll give you what hippowdon doesn't give you

Trade Complete

Damn dude, the theft really sucks, that's a nightmare of mine. Glad to see that you're moving past it :)

Anyways, in terms of Pokemon, I'm interested in trading for your:
    -Any Diancie (don't care which)
    -Any Hoopa (don't care which)
    -FR Vivillion
    -JP Charizard X
    -Shiny Beldum

I have both Y and Omega Ruby, so if you need anything in specific from either of those games for the dex, let me know.

Trade Complete

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    I have spare regirock, registeel, and regice if you still have a hoopa.

I'm also looking for Groudon, Ho-Oh, Reshiram and Tornadus

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
    I've got a full living dex I clone Pokemon from for you (especially Legendaries). I'm just confused about something though; you've written you want Mew (as an example), but are offering Mew in return. Is there specific Pokemon you're looking for for the Mythical Pokemon that this applies to?

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2016
    I have an extra celebi for your Desert City Arceus (JP)Shiny :) I have other legendaries (have some that are shiny) too.

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Hello. If you're interested I could trade you a shiny Reshiram for any Arceus. I also have one extra of Xerneas and Kyurem. Perhaps for Victini and /or Keldeo?

Last edited:

Morgnarok

Years
    I've got a full living dex I clone Pokemon from for you (especially Legendaries). I'm just confused about something though; you've written you want Mew (as an example), but are offering Mew in return. Is there specific Pokemon you're looking for for the Mythical Pokemon that this applies to?

I'm looking for non event legendaries in general if possible.

Do you have diancie and hoopa?

Yes, Multi Verison of both.

Morgnarok

Years
    I'm available for trade from this time now for the next 12 hours. I'll be hanging all around the forums. Contact me Via PM with trade request and offers. If you don't have your FC in your signature or on your profile make sure you PM it too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back