• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading EVs and Events for Events!

Rachei

Undisputed Doubles Champion
    Years
    Hey everyone. I've been out of the loop here for a while, but have a pretty impressive stock of EV trained level 100 tournament caliber pokes to trade. I'm looking for events only, and events that I don't have.

All of my EV trained pokes were bred and trained by me. Once upon a time I was a hardcore competitive player and spent a lot of time training/breeding perfect pokes. I still have a pretty intense breeding stock, so if you need something specific I might be able to do it for you.

I have just about everything that was popular last year. Salemence, Metagross, Togekiss, Weavile, etc. 112 level 100 optimal move set and nature EV trained pokemon, so please just let me know what you're looking for.

Events I have:

MYSTRY Toys'r'us shiney mew. Careful nature, level 10, from the August 5th 2007 event.

I'm looking for other events. Please let me know what you have to trade and what you are looking to get for it.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I have TRU Arceus Event, Gamestop Deoxys, HGSS Giratina, Wishmaker Jirachi, 10 Aniv Dragonite, TRU Shaymin + many others

I want

Ev'ed Adamant Breloom
    Ev'ed Jolly Sceptile
    Ev'ed Jolly Weavile
    Ev'ed Naive Salamence
    Ev'ed Adamant Metagross

PM me so we can work out a deal

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    I got a 10 aniv dragonite, and I'm really looking for an ev'd lanturn

ultimate raza

EV trainer and ultimate trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    Ite

HgSs Palkia LvL 1
    HgSs Giratina LvL 1
    Movie 8 Shaymin LvL 100
    Tru Arceus
    Shiny Mystery Mew
    Palicity Mew
    Ranger Manaphy
    10 Aniv Celbi

For

Ev'd Slaking 252Attck 252 Def 6 hp
    Ev'd Scizor 252 Attck 252 Speed
    Ev'd Metagross 252 attck 252 def 252 hp
    Ev'd Gallade 252 attck 252 sp.attck 6 speed
    Ev'd Aggron 252 Attck 252 def 6 hp
    Ev'd Espeon 252 Sp.attck 252 attck 6 speed
    Ev'd Espeon 252attck 252 speed 6 hp
    Ev'd Pinsir 252 attck 252 def 6 hp

If You Dont Have Any Off These Pm Me And Well Negotiate Thanks

Ultimate RaZa ,

Rachei

Undisputed Doubles Champion
    Years
    I'm willing to breed and train ANY pokemon for events I want. Please PM a list of events you have to trade and what pokes your looking for.

Back